Official Feb Meet Lodging Thread

fly said:
liar. she got plastered at our house last night.

I was going to say she might want to reconsider that policy if she's going to share a room with thrawn and sarcasmo :lol:

You guys can be real dicks....you know I never go out anymore. I wasn't insinuating that I would be a good designated driver I know I will drink, but I haven't drank much at all in the past month or so, and when I have, I haven't drank to the point of being sick. And I didn't drink a drop at Fly's last night. And when I came to your house Saturday it was because I thought you were having people over, it was not some drunk stumbling, I only had 3 drinks that night and I was out from 8-2. :rolleyes:

Bubbles said:
You guys can be real dicks....you know I never go out anymore. I wasn't insinuating that I would be a good designated driver I know I will drink, but I haven't drank much at all in the past month or so, and when I have, I haven't drank to the point of being sick. And I didn't drink a drop at Fly's last night. And when I came to your house Saturday it was because I thought you were having people over, it was not some drunk stumbling, I only had 3 drinks that night and I was out from 8-2. :rolleyes:

Jesus Calm Down!!!!!

We are just kidding - you have no problem calling me out (joking, of course) and I don't take it like this. Since when are you so sensitive I can't joke with you???

Who are you and what have you done with the real Erica? I have to stop reading this right now because it is making my stomach turn. :(

EDIT: The also is no need for name calling... If you have a probelm with something spare everyone else and talk to me directly.

Last edited:
Bubbles said:
Jews killed Jesus

Candy said:
We have room at our place for AT LEAST 4. We have a spare bedroom (and you own bathroom, TV computer) as well as a king sized airmattress. We have couches too....

We are about 40 minutes from Fly but 5 - 15 from the beach depending on which on eyou want to hit. Even if you want to spend two nights in "Tampa" and a night or two with us - please let me know now. We have room for an entire PJ party as well (Ill make sure the pool heater is on) which will accomodate a "Hawian Shirt" Party and we could also host a formal dinner (which will save on cost if we all pitch in and I know some of you girls (and guys) love to cook!

Anyhow... Any takers? The first couple to reseve will get the "purple room suite"

Since you have offered so nicely, itburnswhenipee and i would like to take you up on this. We think we'd like to stay at fly's for a night or so, and then at your place for a night or so if this is okay with you. I know you don't know us or anything but we aren't dangerous wackos. I swear. Fly will have met us by then too, he can prolly vouch for us.