fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,086
Steam
mattressfish
Here is teh deal...

April and I have a couch that can probably sleep 2. An air mattress that could also sleep 2. And a shitload of floor space for more mattrii, if needed. I believe that Candy said they could also support at least 4, if not more as well.

KNYTE and crew may be staying with us.

If you want to stay in Tampa, our place is around USF. Anything near USF should be close (<5 minutes). Tampa Palms and/or New Tampa is even closer.

Candy and shawndavid live out in Palm Harbor, about 40 minutes from me.

If needed, I'd be willing to pick up a few rooms. I think there is a Windham down the street from me.

Please post only if you're coming. Include how many of you there will be, and if you want to stay with someone or will be getting a room yourself.

Staying with fly and ape (room for 4):
KNYTE, kiwi, (maybe kiwiette)

Staying with Candy and shawndavid (room for 4):
eileenbunny and itburnswhenipee

Open to splitting a hotel room:

Last edited:
Transportation: Thrawn and I have discussed renting a mini-van for multiple people to use with lower costs for all involved. Is anyone interested?

Other Events That Have Had Expressed Interest:

1) Amusement park
2) Aquarium
3) Formal dinner
4) Shooting at a local range
5) Other stuff goes here

People who have expressed interest in shooting:

Drool
WAW
Bubbles
candy
SD
Kiwi
Pandora

For that many I might suggest a bulk ammo purchase that we can all dig into. It would be like $100 or so for the ammo split with however many ended up going.

fly said:
Here is teh deal...

April and I have a couch that can probably sleep 2. An air mattress that could also sleep 2. And a shitload of floor space for more mattrii, if needed. I believe that Candy said they could also support at least 4, if not more as well.

KNYTE and crew may be staying with us.

If you want to stay in Tampa, our place is around USF. Anything near USF should be close (<5 minutes). Tampa Palms and/or New Tampa is even closer.

Candy and shawndavid live out in Palm Harbor, about 40 minutes from me.

If needed, I'd be willing to pick up a few rooms. I think there is a Windham down the street from me.

Please post only if you're coming. Include how many of you there will be, and if you want to stay with someone or will be getting a room yourself.

Ok fine, I'll go against my "don't like to impose" nature and request the sofa for Kiwi and I. The little one will either just sleep between the two of us or (more likely) stay with grandma that week.

Last edited:
i'm gonna get a room. where, was the question i was pondering. if anyone needs to split a room to defray costs, i suppose i can do that. but i'm getting a room nonetheless.

thrawn said:
i'm gonna get a room. where, was the question i was pondering. if anyone needs to split a room to defray costs, i suppose i can do that. but i'm getting a room nonetheless.

You should bunk with Bubbles.

remember to set up a video camera. i like where this is going

KNYTE said:
Ok fine, I'll go against my "don't like to impose" nature and request the sofa for Kiwi and I. The little one will either just sleep between the two of us or (more likely) stay with grandma that week.

I will take the place of the little one.

KNYTE said:
You should bunk with Bubbles.

remember to set up a video camera. i like where this is going

i'd have at least one gay man and six girly men trying to kill me if i did that.

king size or two double beds, bubbles? :hi2u:

I intended to crash with Bubbles. If Thrawn will be there too that might be really entertaining. We can karaoke 80s music all night.

"Forever young....I want to be...forever young..." *holds up lighter*

Or not.

I mean, just whatever.

Sarcasmo said:
I intended to crash with Bubbles. If Thrawn will be there too that might be really entertaining. We can karaoke 80s music all night.

"Forever young....I want to be...forever young..." *holds up lighter*

Or not.

I mean, just whatever.

I thought you were staying with me, but depending on where everyone wants to be located, we may get a room.....I'll pay for it. :)

ok, i found two hotels that fly says are close and aren't booked for that weekend. a residence inn and baymont inn. the residence inn is more expensive, about 149 a night. the baymont is about 80, but you can get two beds. i was planning on staying thursday night til monday. unless anyone speaks up, i am going to book the residence inn by the end of this week. i don't mind staying at the other one but if no one else is going to get a room, that's the one i'll get.

Okay, this is what I'm looking at. $278 round trip.

Departing: Dallas/ Fort Worth 02/16/2006 12:43 PM
Arriving: Tampa 02/16/2006 03:59 PM

Departing: Tampa 02/19/2006 02:59 PM
Arriving: Dallas/ Fort Worth 02/19/2006 04:50 PM

W00t.. i'm an hour away but you basterds can't stay at my place :p

i'm crashing in Fly's bed.

April, you can sleep outside with the cat.

pa said:
W00t.. i'm an hour away but you basterds can't stay at my place :p

i'm crashing in Fly's bed.

April, you can sleep outside with the cat.

This meet will end in a massive orgy the way it's currently going.

So is someone picking my ass up, or what. I need confirmation before I book a flight. If no one will be around to get my ass, I'll need to rent a car, too. And a cardboard box on the beach to sleep in.