Official Feb Meet Lodging Thread

Candy said:
Shawn and I were getting ready to go and take classes for our concealed weapons permit(s.) We don't own a gun yet, but would love to go shooting. I know two good places to shoot; one indoor range, one outdoor range.

Might I also suggest regarding itenerary: Those who want to see the beach should go the same day we are doing our themed party; we live closer to the beach (by almost an hour) than fly and Ape.

Any suggestions on places for the formal dinner?

Any suggestions for the theme of the party?

Pandora said:
I have no gun or no idea how to fire one. But I'm interested in going just to learn a few things from the pros. :D

I'm by no means a "pro" :), but could bring both of my handguns for whoever would like to give them a try. :cool:

People who have expressed interest in shooting:

Drool
WAW
Bubbles
candy
SD
Kiwi
Pandora

For that many I might suggest a bulk ammo purchase that we can all dig into. It would be like $100 or so for the ammo split with however many ended up going.

And I would require Kiwi to clean both guns while Bikini clad. :shifty:

Candy said:
Where TF is Chikken? He'll be doin' some drinking with us I'm sure. I better start saving now to stock the bar for the expensive scotch habit he has... LOL
Chikken would be interested in shooting too, I'd guess.

KNYTE said:

Drool
WAW
Bubbles
candy
SD
Kiwi
Pandora

For that many I might suggest a bulk ammo purchase that we can all dig into. It would be like $100 or so for the ammo split with however many ended up going.

I'll go. :hs:

why_ask_why said:
the drinking contingent will be strongly represented, don't worry

we have:
drool
me
shawndavid
candy
bubbles
pandora
pa

sure there are others

:(

i should feel insulted

KNYTE said:

Drool
WAW
Bubbles
candy
SD
Kiwi
Pandora

i'll go

why_ask_why said:
the drinking contingent will be strongly represented, don't worry

we have:
drool
me
shawndavid
candy
bubbles
pandora
pa
chikken
thrawn
itburnswhenipee

sure there are others

list updated :) no exclusions were intended!