Advice Obvious troll thread, dont bother

Too much pissing around posting pics here. Why can't you just upload directly from your camera roll?

And what's with the pics in the pic thread having that generic 'another useless pic' name attached as the poster or something?

Me no likey.

That's how you upload directly from your roll.
And if you don't like Another Useless Pic, you're gonna love ModBot

Too much pissing around posting pics here. Why can't you just upload directly from your camera roll?

And what's with the pics in the pic thread having that generic 'another useless pic' name attached as the poster or something?

Me no likey.

I like trying to guess whose pic it is.

I thought posting pics was complicated too. Then when i realized how simple it was I felt like an idiot.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
rape is terrible, but there needs to be serious consequences for false accusations.

you can do jail time for going into a theater and yelling "fire", but not for permanently and negatively altering someone's life?

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
and let's not even get started on office sex misunderstandings in this day and age.

a woman only needs to FEEL like a man desires her sexually and he's gone from the company, unless he's hot enough to get away with it

rape is terrible, but there needs to be serious consequences for false accusations.

you can do jail time for going into a theater and yelling "fire", but not for permanently and negatively altering someone's life?

preach

and let's not even get started on office sex misunderstandings in this day and age.

a woman only needs to FEEL like a man desires her sexually and he's gone from the company, unless he's hot enough to get away with it

amen

If youre handsome, this is never a real problem.

• Gravy
Reactions: hydra