Advice Obvious troll thread, dont bother

And also placed on the Sex Offender Registry.

For the rest of his life.

Because some liberal piece of shit took it way too far.

It's the ultimate White Knight scenario.

You're too week to admit that you were raped, so I'm going to destroy his life for him, even though he stopped immediately and after he corrected his mistake it was consensual. You were raped and it's my job to make sure I save you.
look at how well that Duke lacrosse case went

Bunch of democrats in this thread. I'm gonna have to call my grandpa and ask him if I can continue to stay on UF.

I'm no democrat. I'm a full blown godless Scandinavian commienazi pinko scumbag.
It would be a real disappointment to grandpa if he found out we're fucking each other. Better clear my browsing history.

Rik would love this thread

@Lambie
Rik joined FratboiKlownz about a month ago but never posted.
You could invite him over, then post P Rick posters all over his posts like the old days.
One of the greatest foils we have, and eventually he will OD on heroin or oxy.
Dont waste this precious time, i bet UF will love his cuddly racist misogynistic ancient ass!

Rik joined FratboiKlownz about a month ago but never posted.
You could invite him over, then post P Rick posters all over his posts like the old days.
One of the greatest foils we have, and eventually he will OD on heroin or oxy.
Dont waste this precious time, i bet UF will love his cuddly racist misogynistic ancient ass!

Too much pissing around posting pics here. Why can't you just upload directly from your camera roll?

And what's with the pics in the pic thread having that generic 'another useless pic' name attached as the poster or something?

Me no likey.