Obama scraps Bush-era missile defense for new plan

Your gibberish doesn't phase me..
Cocoa_Pods.JPG

You do go on about global citizenship but you probably wouldnt be happy about loads of Americans in the UK. Let alone loads of bitchy ones.

I wouldn't give a fuck either way what nationality swam/flew/trained it here so long as they personally were not a complete and utter asshole. I hate English assholes just as much as any others. I cannot stand generalisations related to race immigration, 'Those Muslims can't speak English', 'Those Polish take all our jobs'. FUCK THAT.

I wouldn't give a fuck either way what nationality swam/flew/trained it here so long as they personally were not a complete and utter asshole. I hate English assholes just as much as any others. I cannot stand generalisations related to race immigration, 'Those Muslims can't speak English', 'Those Polish take all our jobs'. FUCK THAT.

Those English clog up our forums....

:fly:

How many times have you said "blah blah Americans blah blah"? :p

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, these are the only kind changes he wants to make, just like this [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdi4onAQBWQ"]YouTube - SHOCK Audio Unearthed OBAMA TELLS SAN FRANCISCO HE WILL BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY[/ame]

Yeah and how many times have I said I'm continuously surrounded by arseholes where I am? Complete and utter dicks are never more than 10feet away anywhere in the world, nationality doesn't change this.
On the contrary:

I guess if I had to be somewhere it'd be in Bhutan.

Seriously though you rarely talk about anyone else. It's tiring. Suggest a solution instead of whinging etc.

Last edited: