GAY Obama officially endorses same-sex marriage.

The whole point is that since that belief system was invented for the purpose of explaining a complicated world to a primitive people then the entire thing should be discarded. They should toss all of the rules put in place a thousand years ago and focus on ones made from a rational point of view. They should relegate that belief system from 2000 years ago to the same mythological status as everything else that's dismissed for the same reason. If someone told you they actually believed that Zeus and Apollo and all the rest of the pantheon lived here

I don't think you are correct here. I don't think any religion is formed to explain the unexplainable. I think all religion is about money and power. It sure is convenient that it gives the followers peace of mind and the ability to explain things they can't explain. We all don't want to believe that death is the end of things for us. But organized religion is way more evil then that.

Women are usually the ones who want wives.

Someone to split the cleaning and child rearing with. More time for bon-bons and my stories. Sounds like a good plan.

No, that wasn't raging. That post was eloquent, concise, and gave me a bonar.

wR8Q2.gif

Colorado once again voted down Civil Unions....crazy

And the deciding vote was from a GOP member (obviously) with a gay son. I blame his son for not informing his father about how the world works and to make up his own mind and what his voter constituents say instead of following what the GOP says.

And the deciding vote was from a GOP member (obviously) with a gay son. I blame his son for not informing his father about how the world works and to make up his own mind and what his voter constituents say instead of following what the GOP says.

It's less that and more of bad timing. Trying to get anything that large to pass during a special session is next to impossible. It doesn't go through the standard channels it gets voted on by sub committees. It was approved by the Judiciary, Finance and Appropriations committee but was killed by the State Veterans & Military Affairs Committee. Best bet would to just bring it up during a regular session.

This is actually very surprising to me. Here is the list of countries that allow same sex marriage. For some reason I expected alot more. Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Iceland, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, and Sweden.