GAY Obama officially endorses same-sex marriage.

I don't think it changes anything in this election. The split is right down party lines for those for and against it.

figured this belonged here rather than the spam thread

UKrEG.jpg

I don't agree with that. I think this topic is one that isn't always locked into specific parties.

really? I totally see it as a red state/blue state thing. the red states are usually full of bible beating ignorant nascar watching republicans who hate gays
example: see north carolina

really? I totally see it as a red state/blue state thing. the red states are usually full of bible beating ignorant nascar watching republicans who hate gays
example: see north carolina

As usual you are stuck in Cluelessville. The black community is against homosexuals getting married. They were the ones that helped Proposition 8 pass in California. Obama had to decide which community he was going to piss off. It was going to be either the blacks with the larger voting population or the homosexuals with better income.

As usual you are stuck in Cluelessville. The black community is against homosexuals getting married. They were the ones that helped Proposition 8 pass in California. Obama had to decide which community he was going to piss off. It was going to be either the blacks with the larger voting population or the homosexuals with better income.

I was pretty sure that was the mormons. I know there are like five black mormons. Did you mean them?

it's always a pleasure. now go crawl back under your rock you bible beating ignorant nascar watching republican who hates gays

signed,

your pal, waw

it's always a pleasure. now go crawl back under your rock you bible beating ignorant nascar watching republican who hates gays

signed,

your pal, waw

I'm a very strong REP and I don't have gays and support gay marriage. I also know alot of very strong DEMs who are against it.