WTF Obama is crazy for sayin it, but good for him. v.WTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
religion may have existed almost as long as man. retarded cavemen probably worshiped the sun for coming up every day before there was written or even effective verbal communication

point is, that's just as much conjecture as you saying there wasn't any religion. no one knows

Really? I have to explain this for you? Really? wow....

Man created religion. Man came first, and I highly doubt it was the first thing he did.

You do realise with your militant pro-atheism stance you sound just as bad as religious nuts? I'm atheist but I would never want all religious buildings to be destroyed or for people to not be allowed to practice their religion (as long as it's peaceable and not being forced on others)

That's your opinion. I may sound like them to you, but I have not acted how religious people have.

I said religion has existed almost as long as man. it has. you're the one that doesn't get it.

Get what? All I was trying to say is anti-religious sentiments are becoming more and more common everyday. I'm not saying religion will be gone in 5 years, but over a long time it will evolve into small groups with no influence.

I said religion has existed almost as long as man. it has. you're the one that doesn't get it.

Of course it has. Religion (still) helps people explain the unexplainable. It used to be thunder and lightning. Now its the spark of life itself. Dawkins termed it "God of the Gaps". Whatever you call it, God(s) make it easy to explain things.

they brought it down in the name of islam though... kind of a cockslap to everyone who died there.

also, 19 more crazed people are now thinking "HOLY SHIT IF WE BRING DOWN THIS OTHER PLACE THEY WILL BE A MOSQUE!! SUPER AWESOME JIHADI WIN!"

Status
Not open for further replies.