WTF O.H.I.O. is a Shithole.

Just for the record Mikey and I have never had a fall out any bad issues between us. He never did anything wrong to me. Actually he's pretty fucking hilarious And had some good laughs with him back in the day.

You never gave him the chance to use you. :omy:

Geez that bad?

Some parts yes - some of it has gotten better from what I've seen visiting friends. In general that area is quite horrid and not very open minded about anything. Not near as bad as where I grew up but not nice like where we live now.

Now if you want some crappy poverty levels we have that too. Some out in the BFE areas and some obviously more inner city levels. In general you can find whatever you want in this state though. It's not all bad, but it's not all great. I've lived in different areas of the state and it varies greatly from one area to another at times.

Some parts yes - some of it has gotten better from what I've seen visiting friends. In general that area is quite horrid and not very open minded about anything. Not near as bad as where I grew up but not nice like where we live now.

Now if you want some crappy poverty levels we have that too. Some out in the BFE areas and some obviously more inner city levels. In general you can find whatever you want in this state though. It's not all bad, but it's not all great. I've lived in different areas of the state and it varies greatly from one area to another at times.

Every city and town has a ghetto hood

Every city and town has a ghetto hood

Pretty much from what I've seen

There are some sad areas in the BFE regions though. Driving to some areas I feel for the people and the shitholes they live in - I admit it. Not as bad as like Mexico off the beaten path, but not always good either. The redneck regions can get skeery quickly. Though at least we aren't WV - go look up "American Gypsies" They always make me feel better about myself whenever I see them and how they live ;) Granted they have more money than some of the areas I have driven through to visit family, but damn are they trash!

And Columbus is pure heaven all the time in all places here ;)

Though what is "ghetto" in some places I've been is easy living in others. Sometimes (generally speaking) it is all relative.