Hawt NYE- How are you celebrating?

ER1

why can't I just be ER
Nov 8, 2012
midwest
Snowing like a bastard here, and they're calling for freezing rain on top of it. I don't have good heat in the Jeep right now, so i'll probably grab a pint at my local hangout after work and head home early. I don't have anyone to share the new years kiss with anyway.

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
I'm pretty sure I'm going to avoid the amateur night shenanigans. NYE isn't that big of a holiday for me anymore.

Wessels

Voting for Doc Brown in 2016
Aug 15, 2006
tampa, fl
Steam
wessels
Haven't even thought about it yet. If I get dragged out, so be it. Otherwise I'll just play my video games

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Wow, we are all a bunch of old foggies.

I'm working! Should be dead hopefully.

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Meh, not old. We got torn up Saturday night. Went to a private biker club with some of my wife's family.

For under $20 I acquired and consumed 3 cans of squirt, two [pint] bottles of Seagram's 7, and 3 miller lites.

I don't remember anything after purchasing the second bottle of 7. I remember vomiting after leaving the club.

They told me that I was inducted into the club as an honorary member (I don't own a motorcycle) and my name is "Chicago.". I was sponsored by "froggy","chunk", and "Smokey." Apparently this is a rare occurrence. They have pics of me with topless chicks (one of which is my wife) and shotgunning a beer.

I'm good sitting at home nye.

Edit: there was also at home amateur tattooing done the next day. I mms'd pics

Last edited:

Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
Between traveling, shopping, late nights with my daughter, allergies, catching up on cleaning...I'm not the least bit interested to even go out to eat! Liam's gaming and I will be running out for allergy meds and grub.

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
Going out with the wife to two seperate parties. Kids is a deep sleeper, so once he's out, we're good.

Ok we'll actually have a babysitter too but that's not the point.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Between traveling, shopping, late nights with my daughter, allergies, catching up on cleaning...I'm not the least bit interested to even go out to eat! Liam's gaming and I will be running out for allergy meds and grub.

omfg my allergies have been terrible too