Hawt NYE- How are you celebrating?

Snowing like a bastard here, and they're calling for freezing rain on top of it. I don't have good heat in the Jeep right now, so i'll probably grab a pint at my local hangout after work and head home early. I don't have anyone to share the new years kiss with anyway.

Meh, not old. We got torn up Saturday night. Went to a private biker club with some of my wife's family.

For under $20 I acquired and consumed 3 cans of squirt, two [pint] bottles of Seagram's 7, and 3 miller lites.

I don't remember anything after purchasing the second bottle of 7. I remember vomiting after leaving the club.

They told me that I was inducted into the club as an honorary member (I don't own a motorcycle) and my name is "Chicago.". I was sponsored by "froggy","chunk", and "Smokey." Apparently this is a rare occurrence. They have pics of me with topless chicks (one of which is my wife) and shotgunning a beer.

I'm good sitting at home nye.

Edit: there was also at home amateur tattooing done the next day. I mms'd pics

Last edited:
Between traveling, shopping, late nights with my daughter, allergies, catching up on cleaning...I'm not the least bit interested to even go out to eat! Liam's gaming and I will be running out for allergy meds and grub.

Going out with the wife to two seperate parties. Kids is a deep sleeper, so once he's out, we're good.

Ok we'll actually have a babysitter too but that's not the point.