Hawt Now is a great time for Avatards

Time to add Avatards?

• Total voters
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

TO AVATARZ

my avatarz plzzz... but just the face. and include the 54 chins pls.

honey-boo-boo-biscuit-vagina.gif

She is seriously fcking vile to the nth degree. I watch it every week and the whole time I'm just sitting in silenced awe of how disgusting and completely illiterate this household is!

She is seriously fcking vile to the nth degree. I watch it every week and the whole time I'm just sitting in silenced awe of how disgusting and completely illiterate this household is!

Omg!! I can't stop watching thiiiiis!!!!! But they are just so harmless!! Lol
This is what the rest of the world sees as Americans. Mama June is Americaaaa!! Lol

If she was holding a gun and a hot dog, then she would start to resemble what the rest of the world thinks of America.

If this country made sense anymore, shows like 'Honey Boo Boo' and 'Todlers in Tiera's' should result in completely the opposite reaction of what it is instead getting. I can't even imagine putting a kid through that.

If this country made sense anymore, shows like 'Honey Boo Boo' and 'Todlers in Tiera's' should result in completely the opposite reaction of what it is instead getting. I can't even imagine putting a kid through that.

The kid loves it. I really wonder if she partially retarded or something. She also talks like a 2-3 year old, not a 6 yr old. They have to use subtitles for her, but then they have to do it for the whole family, so I guess that's saying something.

The kid loves it. I really wonder if she partially retarded or something. She also talks like a 2-3 year old, not a 6 yr old. They have to use subtitles for her, but then they have to do it for the whole family, so I guess that's saying something.
lmao @ partially retarded!!! Lol
I think so... A lil ya... She's so fat too! How does she even compete???

lmao @ partially retarded!!! Lol
I think so... A lil ya... She's so fat too! How does she even compete???

She's fatter in the show than she is when she first appeared on Toddlers! Really, if you think about it, just viewing this show should be a red flag for child abuse in regards to obesity. Seriously, the whole family thinks it's effin hilar to stuff their chops with slopass food, not even caring that it's falling all over themselves and they provoke the little girl to do the same. And Honey Boo Boo dun care, she just dun care!

She's fatter in the show than she is when she first appeared on Toddlers! Really, if you think about it, just viewing this show should be a red flag for child abuse in regards to obesity. Seriously, the whole family thinks it's effin hilar to stuff their chops with slopass food, not even caring that it's falling all over themselves and they provoke the little girl to do the same. And Honey Boo Boo dun care, she just dun care!

It would be child abuse if it were in England.