Hawt Now is a great time for Avatards

Time to add Avatards?

• Total voters
If authorities went after everyone for child abuse in regards to obesity, then america's McDonalds indoor playgrounds would be empty.. *Tumbleweeds* there would be no messy rednecks roaming the streets...

If authorities went after everyone for child abuse in regards to obesity, then america's McDonalds indoor playgrounds would be empty.. *Tumbleweeds* there would be no messy rednecks roaming the streets...

They're already empty. The kids can't fit in them.

they recently tore down an outdoor mcplayland by my gf's place that had a huge space shuttle as the central theme. kinda sad.

Depends on the McDonald's. Some of them are extremely well kept places. Most are not unfortunately.

I wont let my kid go in those things anyways, theyre usually completely filthy and disgusting.

Werd! They're "cleaned" by employees making $9.00/hour, and we're supposed to trust? Meh... Plus, they're also supposedly cleaned only once per 8 hour shift. How many filthy brats have gone thru in that timeframe? *shudders*

Werd! They're "cleaned" by employees making $9.00/hour, and we're supposed to trust? Meh... Plus, they're also supposedly cleaned only once per 8 hour shift. How many filthy brats have gone thru in that timeframe? *shudders*

$9/hour? What fantasy land is this?

Oh who the fuck cares about the exact wage per hour they get paid to clean the AIDS from a filthy jungle gym?? It was just an overall point I was making. No wonder there's so much arguing in this dump.

Oh who the fuck cares about the exact wage per hour they get paid to clean the AIDS from a filthy jungle gym?? It was just an overall point I was making. No wonder there's so much arguing in this dump.

caf470af-76c1-4cd2-b472-d8bf554df729.jpg