Not Drinking

I spent 20 bucks on a couple of 12 packs this weekend but sadly my buddy elliot and my roomie thought it was there's. I came home from work yesterday and they were still on the couch drinking my beer, 0 left when I got home

so the thread title is slightly misleading then, eh? ;) not drinking means social drinking. :fly:
apparently so. and even then i'm having trouble maintaining the standard. I was out last night, and I might be out tonight too.

Fuck no...

"Theres still one sitting on the counter that I was gonna drink but decided not to"

WTF - THANKS FOR SAVING ME A WARM ASS BEER
you gotta be pretty low-down to drink your roommate's beer. pretty low-down indeed.

I had some roommates once that kept eating all the groceries I would buy when I was at work. I worked a hell of lot more hours than they did and all they did was working just enough to pay rent and buy weed. They sat around nonstop getting high and eating everything in sight. The worse part is that they would lie about it and say they had no clue where my food had gone. So one day my girlfriend had enough of it so she waited until after they left and cooked up some cupcakes. She used tons of laxatives and especially chocolate exlax in some of them. The safe ones had blue cupcake wrappers and the bad ones had pink wrappers. So they came home and saw us eating some cup cakes didn't say anything even though we saw them checking them out. I never offered to give them any and they never asked. I quietly collected the toilet paper and left a almost empty roll in the bathroom they used and went to bed. It wasn't too long after we went to bed that we started hearing the bathroom being used nonstop.
We laughed about it and got up and went to work the next day. The idiots had the day off and sat around munching on cup cakes the next day too. I come home and they are white and ask if I feel ok because they don't feel too well. I say I'm fine and sit down and eat a safe cup cake and ask if they ate any. They say no but keep hitting the bathroom nonstop. They next night I come home from work and they had worked but got off before me and they are looking half dead complaining that they've been shitting their brains out and could barely work. I offered them some safe cup cakes but they said "No thanks. Actually I ate one or two and I am sorry and even though they are some of the best cup cakes I've ever tasted my stomach is too tore up to eat." I got rid of the remaining bad ones and they didn't eat anymore of them. After that they no longer ate all of my food or were at least better about asking first.

It still makes me laugh thinking about them trying to change the subject when I asked if they ate any cupcakes by asking if my stomach was messed up too. I had to fight laughing so hard.

My problem is not my roommate it is all of his friends that randomly come over and eat ALL of our food. We have one of his buddies living on the couch right now. He does not pay rent, buy food or clean at all(even after himself). He does the same thing, sit around all day on his days off and eats all of my food after he finishes whatever pot is left in MY bowl. Then after he is done eating he leaves everything laying there for ME to pick up. Up until last week his girlfriend was doing the same thing everyday. After about 20 times of me yelling about how much work they are adding she finally started picking up a little.

I bought 100 bucks worth of groceries the other night, had a bagel and went to bed. By the time I woke up everything was either open or completely gone including all bottles of juice.

I may try the laxative thing here soon

why don't you talk about it with your roommate? that would cause serious problems with me if i had friends of friends doing that. have you tried stashing your food, as ridiculous as that sounds?

In real life there are some who have made their own "Romulan Ale", for instance a mixture of Bacardi® rum, Everclear® alcohol, and Blue Curaçao liqueur, at equal amounts with no diluting liquid (rated at 134-proof). Another known mix is Blue Curaçao, Creme de Banana and cream soda/ginger ale.

why don't you talk about it with your roommate? that would cause serious problems with me if i had friends of friends doing that. have you tried stashing your food, as ridiculous as that sounds?

The problem is that I buy the food and clean the house because he pays more in rent. That was all fine and dandy when there wasnt 2 extra people practically living in our house. When we talk about the extra dood on the couch he goes "well the food and cleaning isnt shit because he still hasnt paid me any rent".

That sucks... so why not kick his ass out right? He was only suppose to be here for 10 days, its been a month.

Then if I bitch about the girlfriend he tells me that "she chips in". Which she has a little more lately so whatever... Just annoying cleaning after people who DONT live in my house... well dont admit they do anyways

My problem is not my roommate it is all of his friends that randomly come over and eat ALL of our food. We have one of his buddies living on the couch right now. He does not pay rent, buy food or clean at all(even after himself). He does the same thing, sit around all day on his days off and eats all of my food after he finishes whatever pot is left in MY bowl. Then after he is done eating he leaves everything laying there for ME to pick up. Up until last week his girlfriend was doing the same thing everyday. After about 20 times of me yelling about how much work they are adding she finally started picking up a little.

I bought 100 bucks worth of groceries the other night, had a bagel and went to bed. By the time I woke up everything was either open or completely gone including all bottles of juice.

I may try the laxative thing here soon
fart in his pillow.