Not Drinking

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
Day 1 (Sunday): I started a massive book to keep me occupied so I don't get bored and go to the bar to drink beer and watch "the game". Went to a movie in the afternoon with a friend, then drank coffee with friend, then drank coffee and read when she left. Went home, continued reading (and occasionally eating) until about 7:30am. Finally able to sleep, just in time for work. Turned off phone.

Day 2 (Monday): Woke up later morning, fed dog, fed self, began reading (skipped work). Read all day. Answered door in housecoat to receive UPS package around 4:30pm. Answered door in housecoat to greet new property manager around 7pm. Took two sleeping pills around 10pm. Read until 4am.

Day 3 (Tuesday): Got up at 8am for work at 8:30. Shower. Called mechanic to delay auto drop-off to lunch. At work a little late. Delivered car to mechanic at lunch, then worked more. Walked home at 6pm. Read. Finished book around 10pm (1033 pages total). Did some laundry. In bed by 11pm. Got back up to get reading material. Read until 3am.

Day 4 (Wednesday): Got up at 9:30 for work, already an hour late. Working now, had lunch at office. Must remember to take sleeping pills tonight. May increase dosage. Need to slow down mind.

Day 297:

I've been on the island for nearly 300 days, and I am again starting to have the fear. I saw another of the beasties this morning, it was circling my tree and screaming at me with that strange wide mouth. Oh, how I wish they would go away! Nothing seems to deter them, they continue to come day after day, hoping that I'll fall out of the tree so they can suck out my eyeball juice. I'm running out of golf balls, yes not many left. I need to save as many as I can for monsoon season, it's nearly here I think. Earlier this afternoon the volcano shook and shot out that strange purple mist that makes the monkeys have sex, why does it do that? WHY?

I'll making it up for you next week by enjoying an all-inclusive resort on the sunny beaches of Mexico. Hello tequila, goodbye liver.

Fucking son-of-a-bitch. I'm going to continue to blog here if I may. Just got a call from the mechanic. Apparently when they surveyed the car before I bought it used they screwed up. Rather than needing a new centerlink to tighten up the steering and allow for alignment (couple hundred bucks) I need to replace the fucking lower control arm of the front driver side suspension. That, with shocks, is $1200.

Mother fucker.

Fucking son-of-a-bitch. I'm going to continue to blog here if I may. Just got a call from the mechanic. Apparently when they surveyed the car before I bought it used they screwed up. Rather than needing a new centerlink to tighten up the steering and allow for alignment (couple hundred bucks) I need to replace the fucking lower control arm of the front driver side suspension. That, with shocks, is $1200.

Mother fucker.

I wish automakers would give people the option to buy hardened suspension components up front as opposed to them invariably crashing as they always do.

Good luck with the non-drinking thing, the last steps a dooooozy!!! JK

Besides on saturdays I quit drinking too. I just cant go out drinking and expect to wake up in the morning for work... yes I found out thats a sign I maybe getting old, tear

Day 1 (Sunday): I started a massive book to keep me occupied so I don't get bored and go to the bar to drink beer and watch "the game". Went to a movie in the afternoon with a friend, then drank coffee with friend, then drank coffee and read when she left. Went home, continued reading (and occasionally eating) until about 7:30am. Finally able to sleep, just in time for work. Turned off phone.

Day 2 (Monday): Woke up later morning, fed dog, fed self, began reading (skipped work). Read all day. Answered door in housecoat to receive UPS package around 4:30pm. Answered door in housecoat to greet new property manager around 7pm. Took two sleeping pills around 10pm. Read until 4am.

Day 3 (Tuesday): Got up at 8am for work at 8:30. Shower. Called mechanic to delay auto drop-off to lunch. At work a little late. Delivered car to mechanic at lunch, then worked more. Walked home at 6pm. Read. Finished book around 10pm (1033 pages total). Did some laundry. In bed by 11pm. Got back up to get reading material. Read until 3am.

Day 4 (Wednesday): Got up at 9:30 for work, already an hour late. Working now, had lunch at office. Must remember to take sleeping pills tonight. May increase dosage. Need to slow down mind.

word. i feel ya.

and yeah B, but be careful, people will think you're on productivity enhancers. hit me, let's get a workout in.

Day 297:

I've been on the island for nearly 300 days, and I am again starting to have the fear. I saw another of the beasties this morning, it was circling my tree and screaming at me with that strange wide mouth. Oh, how I wish they would go away! Nothing seems to deter them, they continue to come day after day, hoping that I'll fall out of the tree so they can suck out my eyeball juice. I'm running out of golf balls, yes not many left. I need to save as many as I can for monsoon season, it's nearly here I think. Earlier this afternoon the volcano shook and shot out that strange purple mist that makes the monkeys have sex, why does it do that? WHY?

:lol:

brooooooooooo.... this looks like some of the tmail spam i get on the sidekick. janice thinks it's some strange terrorist msg system where they give msgs thru like every 5th word or something. :hay:

but the next time i get one i gotta post it.. they're eerily similar