Not Drinking

doing a good job! if you ever get the urge to drink, put the cost of a beer in a jar. save all those urges up for a good spend somewhere sometime when the urge to drink has been eliminated. or at least chilled out.

yeah, after much reflection i'm trying to get my budget right. we've allotted ourselves 50 a week each for "personal" stuff and another 150 a month for "entertainment", which includes eating out, nights on the town in general.

that AND tryna get in shape. spring break comes every year here. i'm already old, can't be old AND fat. :hay:

LOL, yeah, i got stacks o' shit i'll never use either i need to "process".

got a friend request on myspace yesterday from a jonny in minnesota.. that you JB?

Like Sarcasmo says... plus I don't use myspace. I'm a Facebook guy.

doing a good job! if you ever get the urge to drink, put the cost of a beer in a jar. save all those urges up for a good spend somewhere sometime when the urge to drink has been eliminated. or at least chilled out.

Nice idea. If I can stay off the sauce except for select events I should be able to get some savings up for the upcoming bagel.

Jonny's in Fort Worth.
thanks.

I facebook cause all my friends up in Canada use FB, fuckin canucks
that's exactly why I use it. I wish more USians would switch over.
ahhhh... but the sauce is gooooooooood....
No!

[blogpost]
mechanic just called. turned out they didn't need one of the parts, and he found me better shocks cheaper than the previous estimate. Total is $648.26. Phew.
[/blogpost]

that's exactly why I use it. I wish more USians would switch over.

No!

[blogpost]
mechanic just called. turned out they didn't need one of the parts, and he found me better shocks cheaper than the previous estimate. Total is $648.26. Phew.
[/blogpost]

Myspace has way to much of an advantage/following and is just easier to use. I still enjoy both of them though, planned my bday party on Myspace and like 15 people came that I wasnt expecting. I am an addict :fly:

Myspace has way to much of an advantage/following and is just easier to use. I still enjoy both of them though, planned my bday party on Myspace and like 15 people came that I wasnt expecting. I am an addict :fly:
easier to use? i have a virgin profile on there. I can't be bothered to go through the steps of getting it all pretty and stuff. Maybe when I get an internet connection it'll happen. Not the kind of thing you can work on at the office.

easier to use? i have a virgin profile on there. I can't be bothered to go through the steps of getting it all pretty and stuff. Maybe when I get an internet connection it'll happen. Not the kind of thing you can work on at the office.

easy = allows basic html

if you dont know shit about html it would be harder but thats why they make profile editors ;)

easy = allows basic html

if you dont know shit about html it would be harder but thats why they make profile editors ;)
i know html, i'm saying it's harder because you have to create your own page. granted, it's also more flexible, but i don't mind the fill-in-the-blank nature of facebook.

went bday shopping for mama last night and had to have a lil sippin juice while walkin the mall.

but i only spent about 15 bucks (on the liquor) and I pushed aside the desire to go to hooters right next to tyrone square mall (saving at least 25 bucks) and I was still in bed by midnight, even after a short trip down to The Bishop to see my dj homie. so I am not too disappointed in myself. PLUS, today will be my fifth day in a row back at the gym.

baby steps :lol: