No boys allowed!!

b_sinning said:
That's sad. She'd made me get pedicures and manicures with her even though I dislike them. She knows how to do all of that stuff herself but she likes other people to pamper her outside of work.

Spange needs to buy you a day at a spa as a gift.

you can be the bee in his bonnet! :) seriously, you know you'd miss it if you didn't have it. we have to really meet her next time we're down there! hey....you can host the next meat!! :D

b_sinning said:
Spange needs to buy you a day at a spa as a gift.
No kidding, fb got me an evening at the spa as part of my Christmas gift... it was one of the nicest things he has ever done for me. I can't wait to go back to the spa again someday!

Hopefully I will be rich enough someday to go on a regular basis *crosses fingers*

b_sinning said:
Spa package is an easy gift if you can't think of anything else. I've never seen a girl that hasn't been happy to revieve a few hours of pampering.

i'd really love to go with a girlfriend. it's just wonna those girlfriend things, like going to a psychic or a wine tasting. mmmm...

Thorn Bird said:
i'd really love to go with a girlfriend. it's just wonna those girlfriend things, like going to a psychic or a wine tasting. mmmm...

I agree. I have gotten a facial before, but being pampered with your friends around to chat, laugh, and relax with would be the best.

kiwi said:
I agree. I have gotten a facial before, but being pampered with your friends around to chat, laugh, and relax with would be the best.

dammit, kiwi. quit talking and get on the mf'n plane. NOW. :mad:

Thorn Bird said:
dammit, kiwi. quit talking and get on the mf'n plane. NOW. :mad:

I'll be there, someday, I promise. If you guys do another meat next year maybe we can work out coming to that one.

kiwi said:
I'll be there, someday, I promise. If you guys do another meat next year maybe we can work out coming to that one.

regardless of when or where, start saving now. savings named "meat". then you'll be ready to get on a plane or fill up your car. just assume it's going to happen and start planning as if you have an EPA (estimated place of arrival.) seriously. you know one's going to happen!!

Thorn Bird said:
that's a smart woman! my birthday's nov. 23, so you can buy me somma her time so she HAS to pamper me. she seems to know what she's doing. i don't. i've never even had a pedicure.
OK thats it woman. Next time I am there you me and Pandora are going to the nail salon.