No boys allowed!!

Drool-Boy said:
goatkiss116ok.gif

We don't need videos of you & Mr Handlebars. :fly:

F33nX said:
my toenails are WAY WAY too short for a french pedicure. i can't wear nailpolish on my fingers anymore (lab gloves, sterile technique, 2-way isolation for animal models, etc) :(

My toenails grow faster than my fingernails, I just have to remember to keep them trimmed or Knyte starts to complain.

Thorn Bird said:
what kind of TAMPONS do you girls use? ( i KNOW that'll scare the boys away. it scares the shit outta spange.)
Last year, I designed a reusable tampon complete with deoderizer.

think high school, k?

now, take a bunch of unwrapped tampons, dip them in red kool-aid, and you have automatic missiles/grenades to shoot at your favorite person's car or front door.

i didn't come up with this, but i am from alabama.

Thorn Bird said:
think high school, k?

now, take a bunch of unwrapped tampons, dip them in red kool-aid, and you have automatic missiles/grenades to shoot at your favorite person's car or front door.

i didn't come up with this, but i am from alabama.
I go to an all boys catholic grammar school. If anyone had a tampon in their posession there would be many heart attacks.

Galen said:
I go to an all boys catholic grammar school. If anyone had a tampon in their posession there would be many heart attacks.

i would've loved to go to an all boys catholic school. :drool:

are you asking because of my name or because i love boys?

i'm not a priest (can't be), but i am catholic. and i do love boys. well, if taken literally, men.

Thorn Bird said:
are you asking because of my name or because i love boys?

i'm not a priest (can't be), but i am catholic. and i do love boys. well, if taken literally, men.

You can be anything you want to be on the internet!