No boys allowed!!

Pandora said:
PSA for all you ladies (and fly)

Bath and Body Works is having their big semi-annual sale now! Go get all your smelly soaps for cheap!! White Tea and Ginger++
We don't have a bath and body works in Canada....

I will send FB to get some...

Thorn Bird said:
i wanna hang out with your wife one weekend, b...i'd get oh-so-pampered!

I can't even get her to give me a hair cut and you think she's going to pamper someone else?! HaHA.

She has more business than she knows what to do with lately. She keeps raising her prices and fools fight to get in with her.

b_sinning said:
I can't even get her to give me a hair cut and you think she's going to pamper someone else?! HaHA.

She has more business than she knows what to do with lately. She keeps raising her prices and fools fight to get in with her.

that's a smart woman! my birthday's nov. 23, so you can buy me somma her time so she HAS to pamper me. she seems to know what she's doing. i don't. i've never even had a pedicure.

Pandora said:

Bath and Body Works is having their big semi-annual sale now! Go get all your smelly soaps for cheap!! White Tea and Ginger++
Warm vanilla foaming hand soap for the win!

Pandora said:

QFT. Their anitbacterial mositurizng had soap is 3 for $10!

get a spray tan from your local tanning salon. It lasts like 12 days, looks pretty decent, and costs $20. (Disclaimer: the first time your cuticles look a little too brown if you don't use lotion first.)

Last edited:
Thorn Bird said:
that's a smart woman! my birthday's nov. 23, so you can buy me somma her time so she HAS to pamper me. she seems to know what she's doing. i don't. i've never even had a pedicure.

That's sad. She'd made me get pedicures and manicures with her even though I dislike them. She knows how to do all of that stuff herself but she likes other people to pamper her outside of work.

Spange needs to buy you a day at a spa as a gift.