No boys allowed!!

Pandora said:
I've heard the Jergans stuff is awesome, but good luck finding it. It's sold out everywhere. Everything I've tried leaves me with streaks tho. :(
what you need to make sure you do first and foremost, is exfoliate... and be extra careful around areas like your elbows, ankles and knees... you can streak really badly there.

Don't know if you have access to one, but if you have a Body Shop store nearby (or can order online) their selfless tanner is about the best I have ever tried. I was extremely pleased with the results (and it isnt that hideous orange looking stuff either)

Thorn Bird said:
what kind of TAMPONS do you girls use? ( i KNOW that'll scare the boys away. it scares the shit outta spange.)
Oh!! My new obsession is the Pearl ones... they are by Playtex (I think) anyways, the applicator is really smooth and round, and they go in much better :fly:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Oh!! My new obsession is the Pearl ones... they are by Playtex (I think) anyways, the applicator is really smooth and round, and they go in much better :fly:

I prefer the compact ones, they hold up much better in your purse cause they are in a plastic wrapper.

kiwi said:
I prefer the compact ones, they hold up much better in your purse cause they are in a plastic wrapper.
Oh I've had those too... they are great for your purse... but I hate fumbling around with them trying to get it together :(

I'm married to a hair dresser. She makes me do metro sexual things. She gave me a gylcholic peel a few days ago. Nothing like having a layer of your skin burnt off to make you feel like a real metro.

kiwi said:
QFT, that would be a blast.

kiwi, we need to quit bullshittin' around and get your ass down here. you've been moanin' and groanin' over vacation ;) ..just pack your bags and do the ATL!

Thorn Bird said:
kiwi, we need to quit bullshittin' around and get your ass down here. you've been moanin' and groanin' over vacation ;) ..just pack your bags and do the ATL!

Alright, I'll start packing, it's not that long of a drive is it?