Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

And now I'm hearing Prescott condoned fans throwing things at the refs during his press conference.
Yeah I heard that too. They should have thrown trash at him. Football 101, you hand the football to the nearest official so they can place the ball. The next play cannot start until that happens.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
That was a dumbass way for dallas to lose the game and Im ok with that
It was so fucking stupid. They could have thrown a 15 yard slant to the middle of the field, gotten the same yardage, and used about 5 to 10 seconds and then taken their last shot at the end zone. San Fran was giving them the middle of the field. You don't fucking run it.

Them refs made a super-fast egress once the game was called.
Probably stayed in the building and fled under cover of night as well.

I bet they wore disguises too.
Week Dope GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Peppers
:lol:

Aaron Rodgers

Fucking anti-vax asshole, enjoy sitting at home, pud.
Meh. Who cares anymore. 200 million people in this country are now vaxed. The rest probably never will especially when they see being vaxed doesn't stop you from catching omicron or passing it on. Covid is never going away. And if he played for the Pats you'd be sucking his dick like he was Tom Brady and letting air out of his footballs for him if he asked you to.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Meh. Who cares anymore. 200 million people in this country are now vaxed. The rest probably never will especially when they see being vaxed doesn't stop you from catching omicron or passing it on. Covid is never going away. And if he played for the Pats you'd be sucking his dick like he was Tom Brady and letting air out of his footballs for him if he asked you to.
Because the vaccine is the difference between a killing you and clogging the hospitals and it just being a mild cold

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor