Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

Merry Go Round Oops GIF by Far Cry 6

Because the vaccine is the difference between a killing you and clogging the hospitals and it just being a mild cold
Yeah, but the point stands. The vaccine has been available for a year. The people who don't want it aren't going to get it at this point. And to bring this back to Rodgers he was advised by his doctor not to get the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine because of a health issue he has. That leaves J&J which is the lamb skin condom of vaccines. I don't care that he's not vaccinated. My issue with him was he implied to the press he was and even though he wasn't and the team knew he wasn't he didn't follow any of the protocols unvaccinated players were supposed to follow.

What a game. Furious pace there at the end. Nice comeback but the Rams had just enough time to make it not matter.

Yeah, but the point stands. The vaccine has been available for a year. The people who don't want it aren't going to get it at this point. And to bring this back to Rodgers he was advised by his doctor not to get the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine because of a health issue he has. That leaves J&J which is the lamb skin condom of vaccines. I don't care that he's not vaccinated. My issue with him was he implied to the press he was and even though he wasn't and the team knew he wasn't he didn't follow any of the protocols unvaccinated players were supposed to follow.
Yeah, I find a suggestion that he's allergic to something in the vaccine to be pretty convenient for a guy who doesn't think that Biden got 81M votes.