Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

http://deadspin.com/colin-kaepernick-won-1786573774

The NFL should be a safe space. Look at all theses people disrespecting the troops:
bethea.0.jpg
It's a job.
Whether they keep the job or not is up to their employers.
One dude just lost his endorsement deal for taking a knee.

The NFL fines players for wearing the wrong socks, but this taking a knee to disrespect the flag for some cop shootings (what this has to do with the anthem is apparently beyond me) is no problem for Dick Goodell.

The NFL fines players for wearing the wrong socks, but this taking a knee to disrespect the flag for some cop shootings (what this has to do with the anthem is apparently beyond me) is no problem for Dick Goodell.

Kneeling doesn't cost the league any money.

Might even make them some. People tune in to see who wouldn't normally.

Kneeling doesn't cost the league any money.

Might even make them some. People tune in to see who wouldn't normally.
Johnny Rah rah redneck flag waver hates it.
And you may realize that's the tried and true demographic for NFL fans.
It's going to hurt the NFL.
And the NFL is a business.

There will be repercussions no one ever sees.

Johnny Rah rah redneck flag waver hates it.
And you may realize that's the tried and true demographic for NFL fans.
It's going to hurt the NFL.
And the NFL is a business.

There will be repercussions no one ever sees.
I'm sure if they could fine them, they would. But bargaining agreements and legal shit.

:lol:

That doesn't matter. All the Ginger Hammer has to say is that it's "Conduct Detrimental To The Game" and he can do whatever he wants.

None of the owners have flexed their hand up his ass yet to do so.
Now that I think about it, imagine the PR nightmare if the NFL tells them to knock it off. They've probably determined that its not worth it.

It disrespects everyone in the USA

by blasting us with more divisional stuff that really doesn't fucking matter so we ignore shit that does, like this bullshit with Wells Fargo, their fake accounts, and the person behind it all not only not getting charged, by 'retiring' at the end of the year with a $124 million dollar payout.

That's disrespectful.