New Years Eve

My New Years consisted of awesome beer chili courtesy of my s.o., me having blood pressure problems, and traveling from 55 degree weather in the a.m. to a schweaty-balls sweltering apt with no a/c. We did, however watch The Man Show and the Tick.

Dat-dweeee-dat-dat-dat-dweedaow!

Edit: And, of course, having lunch with W_a_W as well as a run in with a llama. :D

Last edited:
My New Years consisted of awesome beer chili courtesy of my s.o., me having blood pressure problems, and traveling from 55 degree weather in the a.m. to a schweaty-balls sweltering apt with no a/c. We did, however watch The Man Show and the Tick.

Dat-dweeee-dat-dat-dat-dweedaow!

Edit: And, of course, having lunch with W_a_W as well as a run in with a llama. :D

w_a_w really whips the llamas ass.

btw, we made beer chili yesterday too!

I stayed at home thanks to helping my friend move into his new house and me being sore and tired from being woken up repetedly to help him move in the rain.

2006 was mostly a waste.

I got drunk in the woods on other ppls beer and then had a tow truck pick our car up cause we were to drunk to drive. Towed us from Hudson to Tarpon for free on the 1888-AAA-Help thing for free.

They will tow you 100 miles for free if your to drunk to drive, he even let me drink in the cab, haha

I got drunk in the woods on other ppls beer and then had a tow truck pick our car up cause we were to drunk to drive. Towed us from Hudson to Tarpon for free on the 1888-AAA-Help thing for free.

They will tow you 100 miles for free if your to drunk to drive, he even let me drink in the cab, haha

do you have to have AAA or can anyone use that?

Edit: Woah, they do it for non-members too. I guess it's a write off for them. Loophole! Keep a bottle of whiskey in the glove box for when your car breaks down. Call these guys up and drink until the tow truck arrives. Everyone's a winner!

Last edited:

no fucking way.

do you have to have AAA or can anyone use that?

Edit: Woah, they do it for non-members too. I guess it's a write off for them. Loophole! Keep a bottle of whiskey in the glove box for when your car breaks down. Call these guys up and drink until the tow truck arrives. Everyone's a winner!

yep, none of us had triple A and it was free. I was shocked on how cool he was too. He stopped at an ATM for us, let us drink and smoke in the cab, lol.

yep, none of us had triple A and it was free. I was shocked on how cool he was too. He stopped at an ATM for us, let us drink and smoke in the cab, lol.

Of course the tow driver was cool with it, AAA is paying him mad cash for after hour towing. That is cool that he let you guys have a good time during the tow.

Of course the tow driver was cool with it, AAA is paying him mad cash for after hour towing. That is cool that he let you guys have a good time during the tow.

It sure worked out better than my buddy and his fiance trying to drive us home, they were trashed.