New Years Eve

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
Marklar
₥21,172
The fine alcohol we will be sampling tonight consists of Jim Beam straight rye whiskey (yellow label) and Luksowa Vodka, made with real potatos in Poland!

I am currently in the process of attempting to hang out with a very sweet, nice, italian girl.

And everyone else is?

I'm at home sad becuase i was supposed to move into my brothers place today. He spent a week before Christmas in drug rehab and i was going to move in with him and guide him during his recovery. He relapsed last night. I was so angry and upset that the only thing i could say was "I'm not moving anymore. I hope it was worth it. Goodbye." :'(
So i'm at home feeling kind of blue. Even after getting my new car yesterday. :(

I just did some pre partying watching football with some buddies and have to take off shortly to set up equipment and sound check for our show tonight

She is sending me pics, kekeke.

And Im sorrt GT.

W_a_W you need to sign a record deal and hire me. I can move heavy things!

And Im sorrt GT.

we need roadies and we even pay in gravel! think of the progress you could make on your road being paid in gravel? the mind wobbles

And Im sorrt GT.

lol @ meeting people online.

Edit: We just got finished watching the Bucs and then the Falcons lose. Going to play some computer games with each other.

lol @ meeting people online.

Edit: We just got finished watching the Bucs and then the Falcons lose. Going to play some computer games with each other.

I know her in real life. She just works a totally different shift than I!

post pics and wtf is up with this nice shit?

I got hitted in the head... I dont know... Do you know how much energy it takes to be bitter? I cant keep it up anymore.

And pics!

37245985b00aa198.jpg

Last edited:
Working. Im considering staying for the peach drop but then I know I won't be able to leave down town until way late. I think Im just going to go home and finish the sam adams in my fridge. I dont have much to celebrate anyways. I feel like 2006 was a big waste overall.

I got hitted in the head... I dont know... Do you know how much energy it takes to be bitter? I cant keep it up anymore.

And pics!

37245985b00aa198.jpg

Tell her shens unless she sends another pic of herself in a blue bra with "I enjoy wood paneling in my guitar room while wearing a leather kilt" written in standard width Sharpie on her boobs. Then be sure to post the pic.

Tell her shens unless she sends another pic of herself in a blue bra with "I enjoy wood paneling in my guitar room while wearing a leather kilt" written in standard width Sharpie on her boobs. Then be sure to post the pic.
Well, she's visited me at work several times so... it's real. No blue bras apparently either. I asked.