New Years Eve

THE RELATIVES ARE LEAVING IN THE MORNING wooooooooooooooooooooooo

I took them over my grandpas today and got them sloshed on some plum wine he made.

welp, the police just came and shut down the club we were playing at...no gig...bars in marietta that didn't have sunday liquor licenses were supposed to be open for new years but the city pulled the rug out from under them so it seems...the owner gave all 10 of us free admission to his other club we played at on thursday night and a $300 bar tab...better than nothing I guess :\

those eyes look interesting
Actually not one of the better looking girls I know... :lol:

welp, the police just came and shut down the club we were playing at...no gig...bars in marietta that didn't have sunday liquor licenses were supposed to be open for new years but the city pulled the rug out from under them so it seems...the owner gave all 10 of us free admission to his other club we played at on thursday night and a $300 bar tab...better than nothing I guess :\

Awww. I wonder how much southern comfort you can get on a $300 tab...

154599a33b2de51.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in this thread while I was sitting on Spange's couch and I had lots of funny things I was going to post...for some reason my hands weren't working well at that point. But watching theac chase Spange around the neighborhood with weak Georgia fireworks...priceless.