WTF New spam thread here, nitwits.

another drunk sea captain? dude had like a 500yd gap to fit through and still missed
at least it wasnt an oil tanker this time
nope, power failures, likely locked the rudder. They got power back on twice, and went full-reverse, but it wasnt enough to slow it down

and they got a mayday out before they hit, which allowed a good portion of the bridge to clear/no-entry.

I wouldnt be surprised if this leads to redundant power requirements for critical functions in ships if that doesn't exist already

I wouldnt be surprised if this lead to redudant power requirements for critical functions in ships if that doesnt exist already
We can't even get them to not run on bunker fuel.

The shipping companies will just relocate them to some other port of convenience that doesn't require that.

We can't even get them to not run on bunker fuel.
I was reading about this the other day. While it's certainly not great, it has pretty good cost vs energy density ratio and is a petroleum byproduct. So without it, they'd be using a fuckton more diesel, we'd not be using an energy dense byproduct, and everything would be way more expesnive.

It's pretty normal here in Baltimore. The key bridge isn't really part of the commute to downtown.

Nutso's have all the answers on what's really going on in Baltimore.
One account posting under the name Paul A. Szypula, with over 137,200 followers, posted that Synergy Marine Group, the company that managed the ship that collided with the bridge, promoted diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). “Did anti-white business practices cause this disaster?” he posted. “Did DEI cause this collapse?” he asked in another tweet.
Several verified accounts on X blamed Jewish people for the bridge collapse and suggested the state of Israel had something to do with it.
Far right influencer Andrew Tate claimed that the ship was “cyber-attacked” by “foreign agents.” Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones amplified Tate’s claims, adding that the collision was “deliberate” and that “WW3 has already started.”

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum