new dingleberry, sweet

my phone just suddenly quit grabbing my work email
I dicked with it for like an hour and couldnt get it back.
Then suddenly, I was ok with not getting work email all the time, so I just left it be

I still use a blackberry curve.
work just great for what I need.
this materialistiuc need to get the latest and greatest phone not realizing that you buy the phone for what it does now,not what it can do in the future. is about as stupid as people who buy cars on lease.

I think buying a super expensive phone every year or two is a waste too. I miss my blackberry so much and can't wait until I can get a new one. I haven't used my android phone anywhere near as much as I thought I would and it has a lot of bugs. I make phone calls, send texts, read UF and reddit and my email and that's about it. Occasionally I use apps like a grocery shopping app and shazam but I think I can probably get both of those on a blackberry. Maybe I should just make more of an effort to bend this phone to my will.

I think that RIMM engineer's open letter pretty much was right. Pity too. Supposedly RIMM financially is okay, money in the bank, even though their stock is getting killed. They just refused to innovate, tried to walk the link of cool personal phones but also business phones, and got beat. I wonder who will buy them up.

edit: I still have my Tour. I'm up for free phone replacement, but am unsure what I want to get. Definitely Android powered, but would prefer a qwerty keyboard. Limited choices from my cell provider when looking for that feature. Gunna wait a bit longer and hope they get some other models.

if you stay with BB you have to get the Torch. vastly better than any previous BB

I still use a blackberry curve.
work just great for what I need.
this materialistiuc need to get the latest and greatest phone not realizing that you buy the phone for what it does now,not what it can do in the future. is about as stupid as people who buy cars on lease.

I don't pay for shit. I've pretty much had free service and phones for the past 14 years

I get all mine as hand me downs from our execs some of whom change phones more often than underwear

I will be upgrading my blackberry in March. I will be a customer so long as they don't go touch screen like the other 99% of current mobile phone models.

internet browsing on BB with touchscreen kicks ass but you'll still have the hardware kb that you know and love. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by how well it works as a hybrid model.