new dingleberry, sweet

:werd:

I want a Bold. I have a Curve 8820. Thinking of upgrading soon enough. My phone is in mint cuntishunz, too! :fly:

The trend in Western society shows people working longer and longer hours as the years go by. Constantly pushing for more production, more efficiency, and more profit. People simply don't know when to quit any more, and spend time relaxing. Crackberries are but one symptom of this, and in general it just isn't necessary. My boss spends his entire time on vacation checking email and looking at his blackberry. What is he vacationing from? Not work.

There are very, very few issues that can't wait until the next day to resolve. One of those involves the building actually burning to the ground. That probably requires immediate attention. (Though still not from you, if you'll notice.) Point is, there is a lot to be said for mental down time. It extends the longevity of the workforce, increases awareness, and boosts morale. I would argue that more would be accomplished with 6-hour work days than is currently accomplished in the standard 8, and I would outlaw blackberries in my company if I ran one.

But that's just me.
I don't own a cell phone.

I did! Thrifty!

Actually the BF gave it to me for an early bday thing. So we have matching touchpads. Which is gross. And we hold hands when we sleep.

I hate my life.
hahahahah!!!! I can't wait to meet him. I wonder whose grosser; you guys or us?

it also could be a difference in focus...my life could be crashing down around me but I check that shit at the door and take no prisoners when it comes to work
I thought 'check your shit at the door' meant working, at work, or whenever you've been engaged in exchange for payment. Think the point was more about when the payment time intrudes on the personal time, in a non agreed to manner.

I think that RIMM engineer's open letter pretty much was right. Pity too. Supposedly RIMM financially is okay, money in the bank, even though their stock is getting killed. They just refused to innovate, tried to walk the link of cool personal phones but also business phones, and got beat. I wonder who will buy them up.

edit: I still have my Tour. I'm up for free phone replacement, but am unsure what I want to get. Definitely Android powered, but would prefer a qwerty keyboard. Limited choices from my cell provider when looking for that feature. Gunna wait a bit longer and hope they get some other models.

Last edited: