New boots

shawndavid said:
I hardly think those choices are sufficient for his intents and purposes.

ie:
Running (on rocks, pavement, swamp)
Land clearing
Fires
Rock climbing
Barn work
Shop work (diesel engine repair, machining)
Working at my real job (warehousing)
And lack of a car means I walk EVERYWHERE, 10+ miles a day

*edit

Also, there isn't a pair of shoes fine enough to make a chick look down and forget he doesn't have a car

What do you mean? They're perfect. He'll just look good doing all that stuff.

Also, if you can make a girl cum twice in a row she'll drive you everywhere.

elpmis said:
you keep telling yourself that, k?

Sex In The City is FULL of awesome info like this. I'm using it to gain the upper hand on the female gender I've always wanted! Soon I'll be crawling with hot chicks! Now if you'll excuse me I have a salon appointment to wax my back and ass and get a scented oil treatment, and then I'm off on a foray to Hugo Boss and A|X Armani Exchange for some turtle necks and Bottega Veneta for a nice handbag. Muah!

you guys give him a break. he lives in new york. things are different there regarding cars. the fact that he walks so much impresses me. he's not contributing to the gas problem like i am. :eek:

Sarcasmo said:
Sex In The City is FULL of awesome info like this. I'm using it to gain the upper hand on the female gender I've always wanted! Soon I'll be crawling with hot chicks! Now if you'll excuse me I have a salon appointment to wax my back and ass and get a scented oil treatment, and then I'm off on a foray to Hugo Boss and A|X Armani Exchange for some turtle necks and Bottega Veneta for a nice handbag. Muah!

:lol: is it wrong to picture you perfectly doing this IRL while never having met you? :lol: :lol: :lol: omg. :lol:

SpangeMonkee said:
wtf? I bought my first car when I was 17. Cost me $300. It must not be about the money.
I know one person my age with a personally owned car locally. Insurance quotes for me on a vehicle such as the non-plated 1998 Ford F150 (we dont use it on the road) run $500-$700 a month.

I could afford motorcycle insurance though. Is about $200 a year. :cool:

FlamingGlory said:
I know one person my age with a personally owned car locally. Insurance quotes for me on a vehicle such as the non-plated 1998 Ford F150 (we dont use it on the road) run $500-$700 a month.

I could afford motorcycle insurance though. Is about $200 a year. :cool:
what the fuck is wrong with the insurance people up there?

ceiling fly said:
what the f*ck is wrong with the insurance people up there?

That is a bit of an exaggeration given the fact that the book value on that truck could be paid up in less than a year if you banked those insurance payments. The only thing I can think of that would inflate insurance to that level would be a really bad credit score. Insurance conmpanies use that above most other things these days given the moral risk: people with bad credit are more likely to engage in behaviors that would cost the company money. ie: ghost riding it into the Hudson for the money, etc.

shawndavid said:
That is a bit of an exaggeration given the fact that the book value on that truck could be paid up in less than a year if you banked those insurance payments. The only thing I can think of that would inflate insurance to that level would be a really bad credit score. Insurance conmpanies use that above most other things these days given the moral risk: people with bad credit are more likely to engage in behaviors that would cost the company money. ie: ghost riding it into the Hudson for the money, etc.
Not much of an exaggeration. $630 a month last time I checked and the truck only cost $700.

They said it rings up like that because:

-No credit (not a bad credit score, just none because I've never borrowed money)
-Not a full time student
-It is a full size 4x4 truck
-Male
-Under 21

FlamingGlory said:
Not much of an exaggeration. $630 a month last time I checked and the truck only cost $700.

They said it rings up like that because:

-No credit (not a bad credit score, just none because I've never borrowed money)
-Not a full time student
-It is a full size 4x4 truck
-Male
-Under 21
is there a reason you haven't attempted to start building credit?

Personally the whole concept of mandatory credit can suck my puckered sphincter. One of the worst things in the history of really crappy things. America needs to get past that dependency, and quickly.

ceiling fly said:
is there a reason you haven't attempted to start building credit?
Everytime I've looked into something low risk I've been turned down simply because I dont have credit score. Always been very good at not spending money I dont have, every purchase is carefully considered, planned for and cash is put away. This thread is even evidence of that, I have $1000 earmarked in an account just for shoes.

The only way (it seems to me) to get credit would be to rack up some debt on a credit card, not pay it off before the end of the month, then when interest starts being added pay it off with minimal payments. Which completely galls me.

Sarcasmo said:
For the convenience of the forum I have broken your post down into key points, in order of import.

you are not contributing to your heterosexual claim by pointing this out