Ontopic NAACP Leader Lies About Race (is actually white)

The Chinese will revolt.

bk_breakfasttiffanysmovieprotest_2011_07_15_bk01_z.jpg

While I think this is weird, I agree with sentiments of a few other posters here. It sounds like she's found a cause she believes in and is working hard for them. Even if she's not black, the NAACP shouldn't reject her for this.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
While I think this is weird, I agree with sentiments of a few other posters here. It sounds like she's found a cause she believes in and is working hard for them. Even if she's not black, the NAACP shouldn't reject her for this.
Equal rights and all that... unless you're not black, then we deserve more rights than you because your ancestors probably oppressed and or abused their ancestors.

They aren't rejecting her membership nor anything she's done already. I've read alot of the members are upset that she lied and being in the role she was requires trust from the members and the community. They said they can't have faith or trust in a leader who did what she did.

This may be me here but this has zero to do with the NAACP and what she was doing with her life. This is clearly about a person gaining something under false items. She could have easily done everything she has up to this point as a white woman. Her race supposed race has zero to do with her life's work. Clearly if her own constituents and family feel duped then she was doing something the wrong way.

This just gets odder

Rachel Dolezal Sued Howard in 2002 for Discriminating Against Her for Being White

Just hours after Rachel Dolezal stepped down from the NAACP Spokane presidency after reports that she was pretending to be black, the Smoking Gun has published court documents showing that Dolezal actually once sued Howard University for white discrimination.

In 2002, Dolezal — then known as Rachel Smith — graduated from the historically black college and subsequently filed a lawsuit claiming "discrimination based on race, pregnancy, family responsibilities and gender" after she says she was denied a scholarship and a teaching assignment. She also said some of her artwork was removed while she was a student in order to "favor African-American students over" her. The suit was pending while Dolezal worked as the chair of Howard's Department of Arts.

A year and a half later, the suit was dismissed, and the court found "no evidence that Dolezal was discriminated on the basis of race or other factors," according to the Smoking Gun. She was ordered to pay Howard nearly $3,000 for costs spent on the case.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ard-for-discrimination.html?mid=twitter_nymag

This just gets odder

Rachel Dolezal Sued Howard in 2002 for Discriminating Against Her for Being White

Just hours after Rachel Dolezal stepped down from the NAACP Spokane presidency after reports that she was pretending to be black, the Smoking Gun has published court documents showing that Dolezal actually once sued Howard University for white discrimination.

In 2002, Dolezal — then known as Rachel Smith — graduated from the historically black college and subsequently filed a lawsuit claiming "discrimination based on race, pregnancy, family responsibilities and gender" after she says she was denied a scholarship and a teaching assignment. She also said some of her artwork was removed while she was a student in order to "favor African-American students over" her. The suit was pending while Dolezal worked as the chair of Howard's Department of Arts.

A year and a half later, the suit was dismissed, and the court found "no evidence that Dolezal was discriminated on the basis of race or other factors," according to the Smoking Gun. She was ordered to pay Howard nearly $3,000 for costs spent on the case.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ard-for-discrimination.html?mid=twitter_nymag

White people. :rolleyes:

So did Bernie Madoff. You cool with that too?
He had a minimum investment number that was in the millions. Only really rich fucks got hurt by them and all because they were greedy. I dont feel bad for them. They new the game they were playing.

He had a minimum investment number that was in the millions. Only really rich fucks got hurt by them and all because they were greedy. I dont feel bad for them. They new the game they were playing.

His investors did not know he was running a ponzi scheme.

And fly's example is bullshit anyway, because Madoff didn't beat the system. He's in the system and his son committed suicide over this.

More drama for her

The mayor of Spokane, Washington, asked Rachel Dolezal to resign from a city commission on Wednesday after a report found that she, and others, acted inappropriately.

Dolezal is chair of the volunteer citizen Police Ombudsman Commission in Spokane, which is meant to provide independent citizen oversight of the Police Department.

Her name has dominated headlines this week amid accusations that she lied about her race. The misconduct found in the report is unrelated to that allegation.

In May, the city of Spokane hired a law firm to investigate a whistleblower complaint filed against Dolezal and two others, alleging workplace harassment and improper government action.

The investigation found that the three ombudsman commissioners acted inappropriately. Specifically, it found that they created a negative work environment, attempted to draft and adopt policies before a new ombudsman was seated, pushed for evaluations of staff before that ombudsman could be seated and instituted a policy of altering meeting minutes.

"We are deeply disturbed by the facts contained in the report of findings from the independent investigator," Spokane Mayor David Condon and Council President Ben Stuckart said in a joint statement. "The conduct is unacceptable and falls far short of the community's expectations of volunteers who sit on City boards and commissions."