My wife left me...

theacoustician said:
Dude, you messed up. You logged in as Desslock instead of Detman.

They all look the same to you, don't they.

Desslock said:
You get back here. I'm horny. :fly:

Yessir!
tongueout4uw.gif

OK. She didn't really leave me. She went to a conference. I'll be leaving on Friday to meat her and we'll spend the weekend there and come back Monday.
But I'll be all alone this week. Should I get whore for each night of the week or should I just have on big whore orgy?

Desslock said:
OK. She didn't really leave me. She went to a conference. I'll be leaving on Friday to meat her and we'll spend the weekend there and come back Monday.
But I'll be all alone this week. Should I get whore for each night of the week or should I just have on big whore orgy?

just get advent rising
you wont even miss her

Drool-Boy said:
xbox game
weird japanes sci-fi story
lots of action . Its pretty cool.
Get it.

Gamespot ripped it a new one. Said it was a great idea poorly implemented. I was looking forward to it before that review.

I would love it if the family left for a week.

(I so fucking hope she isn't going to read that)

smileynev said:
Gamespot ripped it a new one. Said it was a great idea poorly implemented. I was looking forward to it before that review.

reviews:rolleyes:
The developers probably didnt pay gamespot enough for "advertising".
At least give it a rent.

Desslock said:
I feel ya. Theac is leaving me tomorrow and I'll be allllll alone this week. :( Wanna come over and we'll keep eachother company?!?! :D

smileynev said:
I would love it if the family left for a week.

(I so fucking hope she isn't going to read that)

You could actually sleep on the bed instead of the closet she looks you in at night.

Drool-Boy said:
reviews:rolleyes:
The developers probably didnt pay gamespot enough for "advertising".
At least give it a rent.

I like the idea of a good scifi game with a great story. But when something gets that bad of review, I know it can't be good.