My wife left me...

Pandora said:
I feel ya. Theac is leaving me tomorrow and I'll be allllll alone this week. :( Wanna come over and we'll keep eachother company?!?! :D

Oh yeah baby. :drool:
We could play board games and eat ice cream and watch sappy love stories. :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Imagine all the 'wiring' you could get done

:D

This sprinkler system is kicking my ass. I finally got one zone done last night.

smileynev said:
I like the idea of a good scifi game with a great story. But when something gets that bad of review, I know it can't be good.
Alternatively I once bought a Resident Evil game because of the rave reviews (not the most recent one) and it had a horrendous control scheme that I couldn't use.

Pretty much every other time I can think of the reviews have been right though :lol:

smileynev said:
I like the idea of a good scifi game with a great story. But when something gets that bad of review, I know it can't be good.

I usually don't let one bad review spoil a game for me. I read Gamepro, Electronic Gaming, all the Xbox and Playstation magazines.
If they all say a games sucks then I don't buy it.

Desslock said:
OK. She didn't really leave me. She went to a conference. I'll be leaving on Friday to meat her and we'll spend the weekend there and come back Monday.
But I'll be all alone this week. Should I get whore for each night of the week or should I just have on big whore orgy?

Good thing I didn't get the plane ticket already, isn't it? :p

eileenbunny said:
The husband left me yesturday, but he'll be back late tonight. Then he's leaving on Sunday for 2 weeks. :( I never sleep good when he is away.

Too much staying up late banging random dudes?