Baby My TV is Dead, but my mom isn't.

There was an episode of law and order svu about something like that only they were raping the boys.
I don't like watching Law & Order SVU. It's like, few episodes are sorta interesting mysteries, but I don't get how people can watch like an entire season.
Also, are you on Meth or something? You always seem to be awake at the most unlikely hours.
Stress. I wake up.

A more accurate title would be 'Rollouts moms TV is dead'.

ha Ha your wrong. I won this TV in a contest BIATCH.

Since my mom is saving for taxes and shit she said no, "TV's aren't important right now. Hulu it or go in the living room."

Now there 2 problems, 1. I hate my living room because my Great Grandma is always in there watch something and I don't wanna take that a way from her. 2. I can't stream for crap.

ha Ha your wrong. I won this TV in a contest BIATCH.

Since my mom is saving for taxes and shit she said no, "TV's aren't important right now. Hulu it or go in the living room."

Now there 2 problems, 1. I hate my living room because my Great Grandma is always in there watch something and I don't wanna take that a way from her. 2. I can't stream for crap.

Are you drunk right now?

The picture is shit. And LCDs do suck. Plasma++

LED LCD > Plasma. A couple of months ago I was looking at a new 40" for the bedroom and a normal Toshiba (the one I got) LCD had a much clearer picture than all the plasma tv's, and at a better price.

LED LCD > Plasma. A couple of months ago I was looking at a new 40" for the bedroom and a normal Toshiba (the one I got) LCD had a much clearer picture than all the plasma tv's, and at a better price.

Edge-lit LCDs are TOTAL shit and even the "nice" backlit LCD sets with local dimming generally have less contrast (and therefore crappy blacks), less viewing angle, and less uniform picture. OTOH, plasma is heavy, not energy efficient, can suffer from screen burn, and have less viewing life (iirc, still greater than 10,000 hours).

And if you didn't go to a high end HT shop, I'm sure they did look like shit. All of them.

Edge-lit LCDs are TOTAL shit and even the "nice" backlit LCD sets with local dimming generally have less contrast (and therefore crappy blacks), less viewing angle, and less uniform picture. OTOH, plasma is heavy, not energy efficient, can suffer from screen burn, and have less viewing life (iirc, still greater than 10,000 hours).

And if you didn't go to a high end HT shop, I'm sure they did look like shit. All of them.
Yeah plasma is better, I was comparing them to LCDs. Life is closer 100,000 hours.

High end home theatre shops are just rip off shops. The major electric shops other than Best Buy carry the good stuff.