My turn to ask a question

I

I Robert I

Why is it that people like Drool and others gets to be angsty and such but as soon as I, the friendly sweeeede, has a bit of a hizzy fit people react? I've been told that I don't want to contribute but rather be the cartman of the forum. I've been asked why europeans are so angsty all the time and probably other stuff I've missed. Is it just because Drool is so cool and I'm not part of the cool crowd?

Bah!

edit: This is not a "please pat me on the back"-thread btw... If anyone thought so.

I Robert I said:
Why is it that people like Drool and others gets to be angsty and such but as soon as I, the friendly sweeeede, has a bit of a hizzy fit people react? I've been told that I don't want to contribute but rather be the cartman of the forum. I've been asked why europeans are so angsty all the time and probably other stuff I've missed. Is it just because Drool is so cool and I'm not part of the cool crowd?

Bah!

edit: This is not a "please pat me on the back"-thread btw... If anyone thought so.
The only European on this board that I think is angsty is Galen. I think that has to do more with med school than him being European though.

Ive never thought you to be angsty:confused:

Oh, and btw, Im not ansty, Im angry. When you get to be my age, all the angst , hatred and self-loathing from your youth consolidates into a giant firey ball of hate at the very core of your being.

Have a nice day!:)

well, i can only speak for myself.
when i first joined the board only a few months ago, there were some people that i just didn't care for. some of my opinions have changed of these posters, either because i have met them in person or i have come to realize that they are either smart people who just use the forums to mouth off, or play around, or relieve stress, or play, or whatever. when i realized that they can contribute more than just bullshit, they didn't aggravate me so much -- i could tolerate the silly posts because that isn't all they are about.

i don't personally see you as angsty. there are some posts that might make me raise my eyebrows, but i don't think of you as a bitter, good-for-nothing poster. the eyebrow-raising posts just make me think that a tone has been lost to type, or you're having a bad day, or whatever. but because i know you've posted some quality stuff, the stuff that's not to my taste rolls off my back.

now, you will never see me talking like this to anyone. i understand that this is the internet, and a public forum, and people aren't always like they seem, and all that. there are a couple of names on here i don't care for. i don't tell anyone who they are, and i don't read their posts. if i do, i don't answer to them. i just ignore and move on. it's not my place to tell them that it offended me -- that's my problem. it's not my place to say what's acceptable or not -- it's not my forum and it's public. i understood when signing on that i am not going to like every single post. i also understood that i'm not right or wrong in what i think -- it's just my perspective.

why_ask_why said:
it's just ball busting robert...pay no mind :)
Ballbusting I have no problem with. This doesn't feel like ballbusting. This feels more like "eek omg he said something what's happening? :eek:".

Meh.

I Robert I said:
Ballbusting I have no problem with. This doesn't feel like ballbusting. This feels more like "eek omg he said something what's happening? :eek:".

Meh.
You're listening to Bubbles. This is your first problem...