My turn to ask a question

Bubbles said:
Great. Just soooper. So I'm not allowed to have an opinion either? You don't need to make a thread to explain why I am wrong and you are right. I don't care what you post or what you say. It usually doesn't contribute anything anyway, just sounds pissy. I was joking when I made my thread, but now that you and Galen have taken it as a personal attack, I guess I will take both of your retaliations personal as well.

Never listen to Bubbles, she is a dumb whore who can't manage money, or hold together a relationship, and she can't have an original thought in her head anyway.
Not to mention, funny looking to boot.

ChikkenNoodul said:
You've always been nothing but pleasant to me. *shrug*

Care for some Simonizing?

I think beneath his gruff and surly exterior, he's really got a heart of gold. I'm sure of it.

Even if he does call me a fgt :(

Thorn Bird said:
robert, it's fine to have an opinion. it just seems like when stating your opinion, you are putting others down with it. that's where it gets hard to stomach, know what i mean? what you think is just fine, but with every retort you stated above, you had a putdown to go with it. :(
I'm in defense mode.
Drool-Boy said:
And I dont understand why he was zeroing in on me about being angsty.
Because I know you can handle it.
taeric said:
Dude, don't feel like you have to defend yourself. I honestly offer an apology for having "snapped" in the other thread. I'm not exactly a long time runner here and so the "spam spree" as you called it caught me unwitting.

That being said, I'm much more used to the style of people where if they don't have anything to say in a topic, they will either say something random or not at all. "Consoles suck" in a thread about consoles is neither of those.

In other news, I actually had to look up Astrid Lindgren. I had forgotten about the Pippi Longstockings stories. That takes me straight back to 5th grade. Which in turn reminds me of Hudson Hawk. God I love that movie. :)
I'm not defending myself, I'm explaining the thoughts behind my posts so that you might realise that they weren't as bad as you might've first thought. The religion bit of course is an exception, but I stand for that.

Pippa Långstrump (as she is called in the original) is just one of many amazing stories she has written. I'm still sad that she didn't get the Nobel price, A LOT of people were hoping for it to happen someday. Now, sadly, it's too late.

Drool-Boy said:
Ill show you yours if you show me mine.

you didn't specify what of yours you'd like to be shown...that could be a very dangerous proposition :eek:
ij2_ia_144_bg.jpg

I Robert I said:
I'm in defense mode.

Because I know you can handle it.

I'm not defending myself, I'm explaining the thoughts behind my posts so that you might realise that they weren't as bad as you might've first thought. The religion bit of course is an exception, but I stand for that.

Pippa Långstrump (as she is called in the original) is just one of many amazing stories she has written. I'm still sad that she didn't get the Nobel price, A LOT of people were hoping for it to happen someday. Now, sadly, it's too late.

Damnit...I had a response all ready for this. I knew the browser was acting up, so I thought I copied it just in case. I was wrong.

Basically I said that I can somewhat understand where you are coming from, but too many of your posts were not inviting to response for me. That speaks highly of wanting to be on a high horse without getting attacked. This is all beside the point, though, as I did get somewhat rude.

I then went on to say that the loyalty you have to that author amuses me. I rarely see people with that sort of loyalty nowdays. Is there a reason these stories were so endearing? Anyone up for a thread talking about favorite "children's stories" and why they are favorites?

fly said:
A good hearted debate! :popcorn:

Hmmmm , just got back online from the long weekend and this is the first thread I've read. And WHY is this the first thread? Because it was a question from I Robert I - whom I know nothing about yet.

Well.... I just don't know what to think now. Keep going ... I am trying to learn all the i-net personality types here. I'm just a tourist.:fly:

pass the :popcorn: Fly :)

taeric said:
Damnit...I had a response all ready for this. I knew the browser was acting up, so I thought I copied it just in case. I was wrong.

Basically I said that I can somewhat understand where you are coming from, but too many of your posts were not inviting to response for me. That speaks highly of wanting to be on a high horse without getting attacked. This is all beside the point, though, as I did get somewhat rude.

I then went on to say that the loyalty you have to that author amuses me. I rarely see people with that sort of loyalty nowdays. Is there a reason these stories were so endearing? Anyone up for a thread talking about favorite "children's stories" and why they are favorites?
You need to stop reading too much into my posts. It was late, the board was empty, I hadn't posted in ages, I went a bit crazy and filled all threads with a post. Some of them seems to have pissed people off way more than they normally would have.

I'll go back to being all nice and cuddly now so you all can relax.

I Robert I said:
You need to stop reading too much into my posts. It was late, the board was empty, I hadn't posted in ages, I went a bit crazy and filled all threads with a post. Some of them seems to have pissed people off way more than they normally would have.

I'll go back to being all nice and cuddly now so you all can relax.

I think it's a 'mood' thing ... from my observations sometimes people can dish it out and take it and some times they can't.

I Robert I said:
3. Astrid Lindgren is one of Swedens, hell the worlds, most loved authors of books for children. I simply posted about my sadness that such greatness is being shadowed by the Potter frensy.

5. Well, I dislike consoles. So shoot me.

#3 Thanks for the info Robert. :heart: :) :cool:

#5 Agreed, to of my favorite gaming series have been ruined by being consolized. Rainbow 6/Ghost Recon and Thief :( :mad:

I Robert I said:
Why is it that people like Drool and others gets to be angsty and such but as soon as I, the friendly sweeeede, has a bit of a hizzy fit people react? I've been told that I don't want to contribute but rather be the cartman of the forum. I've been asked why europeans are so angsty all the time and probably other stuff I've missed. Is it just because Drool is so cool and I'm not part of the cool crowd?

Bah!

edit: This is not a "please pat me on the back"-thread btw... If anyone thought so.

I'm Norwegian, so I'm required by Norske law to think that all Swedes are dickheads.