My story for the day

Possum's are bastards. Mean as hell. I remember when I was a teenager my dad got me to go help an elderly neighbor to do some yard work. I went into the guys shed to get a rake and there was the biggest possum I had ever seen in there. It looked rabid too. I grabbed the rake and beat it until I bit the damn handle and broke it off. At that point I yelled to my dad and he came over with a rifle and took care of it.

b_sinning said:
Possum's are bastards. Mean as hell. I remember when I was a teenager my dad got me to go help an elderly neighbor to do some yard work. I went into the guys shed to get a rake and there was the biggest possum I had ever seen in there. It looked rabid too. I grabbed the rake and beat it until I bit the damn handle and broke it off. At that point I yelled to my dad and he came over with a rifle and took care of it.

damn straight. those little bastards have a million tiny teeth and they hiss.

shawndavid said:
Bada bing!

I got him, but he's a mouse. I have decided to let him off with a warning. He's way to cute.

PETA rejoice...
*does happy dance*

Millions said:
...so uh...enlighten me. If they're already dead the point of cutting their hearts from their chests is....?

Or are you currently employed at the Temple of Doom, starting at a low base pay and harnessing your skills on rats before climbing the corporate Aztec ladder to supervisor where you pull the hearts from the chests of real people?

:lol:
it's required by AALAC, a federal safety commission in charge of ensuring the best care for lab animals. that and there have been cases where the euthanized animals have "woken up" in the morgue cooler...:shifty:

F33nX said:
:lol:
it's required by AALAC, a federal safety commission in charge of ensuring the best care for lab animals. that and there have been cases where the euthanized animals have "woken up" in the morgue cooler...:shifty:
carbon monoxide > carbon dioxide

fly said:

Sadly enough there are pics; or one pic at least. Notice the time on his post? I woke him up to tell him the good news and he actually had an excited look on his face, AND got out of bed way earlier than he had to.

This little mouse looked NOTHING like the enormous RAT I had caught last time. That one had battlescars and was twice as big. This one is actually CUTE. And scared. But as Shawn pointed out to me this morning... he las plenty of food to nibble on until his release. Yes, I said release.

Shawn's going to take him out by his work and let him go there. If he comes back I'm going to keep him for a pet and name him Bubbles. :fly: