My story for the day

I was hoping for some 'so I emptied three mags from the beretta in the garage' stories. :(

Nose Candy said:
If he comes back I'm going to keep him for a pet and name him Bubbles. :fly:
If that's what you want, an indoor release can be arranged...

Bubbles said:
That's funny 'cause my mom's nickname for me is Mouse. :fly:
It must be the big 'ears' (oYo)

Upon further inspection...he is indeed a rat. Amy didn't get to see his starboard side, which is the polar opposite of cute. He has no eye on that side and what appear to be mulitple semi-healed puncture wounds and a completely fresh, deep laceration.

shawndavid said:

Upon further inspection...he is indeed a rat. Amy didn't get to see his starboard side, which is the polar opposite of cute. He has no eye on that side and what appear to be mulitple semi-healed puncture wounds and a completely fresh, deep laceration.

Oh please keep him until I can see. I will come over as soon as I get off work. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE?????

shawndavid said:

Are you sure??? Am I delusional or maybe I just really wanted him to be cute.. :(

We have some neosporin in the bathroom, put some on his boo boo before you release him. We don't want him to end up like the last one I released.