My flow is getting heavy

Track 5 said:
Anyone ever heard of "packing a taco?" Evidently it is supposed to stop anal bleeding; or something like that. I have never really asked for a true explaination because I thought that the person who told me about it was full of shit.

Packing a 'taco' was developed in my late teens in college. I waited tables for a living back then and, when we drank too much the previous night/morning, we would have the back door trots. When a man has the runs, is dehydrated, and has to walk for a living, his ass tends to chafe. The solution to this was the 'taco'. You take 2-3 squares of a nice, quality toilet paper and fold until you have something in the shape of a ruler only smaller. You then spread your ass cheeks and tuck said 'taco' into the mouth of the beast. Now you have an absorbent medium betwixt your reddened muffins thus prohibiting any further abrasion.

Class dismissed...

theacoustician said:
I think I feel my ears bleeding whenever I hear the craze of the day playing on MTV.

What in the fuck are you doing watching the craze of the day on MTV? I bet you Tivo "The Inferno" and "The Ashlee Simpson Show" too, heh?

:fly:

shawndavid said:
What in the fuck are you doing watching the craze of the day on MTV? I bet you Tivo "The Inferno" and "The Ashlee Simpson Show" too, heh?

:fly:
I don't watch MTV or anything else on cable considering I don't have cable.

e-dubb said:
Well I was trying to hide his identity...........but now that he has expalined taco to us I guess everyone knows!!

edit: I am adding this to my list of Shawnisms that disgust me....right up there with the roast beef wallet or the meat curtains! :heart:

OMG you did NOT. Now I have this awful image in my head.... GROSS.

Pandora said:
Oh but I do want to??? :wtf: If I gotta deal with all the bs that comes with being a woman, then so does everyone else. Besides you guys take full advantage of our womenliness when its for fun stuffs like sex. Well ya gotta take the good with the bad ya know!! :p :p

it's enogh that I have to deal with one woman's business. I don't wanna deal with all other women's business too. Though, when the lil un grows up, I'll have to hide in a closet. In fact, that should be a new commercial. Hmmm. I might have to break out the camcorder and make something.

shawndavid said:
Packing a 'taco' was developed in my late teens in college. I waited tables for a living back then and, when we drank too much the previous night/morning, we would have the back door trots. When a man has the runs, is dehydrated, and has to walk for a living, his ass tends to chafe. The solution to this was the 'taco'. You take 2-3 squares of a nice, quality toilet paper and fold until you have something in the shape of a ruler only smaller. You then spread your ass cheeks and tuck said 'taco' into the mouth of the beast. Now you have an absorbent medium betwixt your reddened muffins thus prohibiting any further abrasion.

Class dismissed...
I just wanted to quote that.