My flow is getting heavy

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I've been mocking the feminine hygiene advertising world for quite some time now. Tampons are promoted by a girl in white tights with some bubble gum song about freedom in the background while she does a standing split. Well, today during lunch I witnessed a new direction from Midol.

Picture this...3 teenage girls having fun at the beach...it is somehow (I forget) common knowledge that the blonde's 'friend is in town' and 1 and 2 are surprised that she's wearing a 1 piece. They say something to the effect of, "I thought you were on your period..." To which she affirms and says that she took Midol. Now, this is all well and good until the coup de grace:

#3: "I need a brownie!"
#2: "Oh she IS menstruating!"
All : "LOL"

Christ, that's alarming.

I realize that girls have their thing(s) and I don't care, but what's with the new liberation of communication on these matters?

What's next?

Are we going to have a mother walk in on a 12 year-old boy after a wet dream to advertise Shout?

"Shout gets that crusty, mother of pearl-colored nut right out of Jimmy's Underoos!"

Or for Neosporin...

Dude #1: "Hey bro...I caught my fuckin' dick in my zipper again."
Dude #2: "Don't worry, pimp. I used Neosporin on my little buddy the last time I Scarfaced him and he was ready to punch around in a day or so. Johnson & Johnson has a new unscented hypoallergenic lotion too, so you can whack off without irritation!"

flyrear.jpg

"I was going down on this guy when I noticed he smelled a little off. But I didn't mind because he was captain of the football team, baseball team, and soccer team. So when I finished and he refused to kiss me because of my breath until I had a piece of his eclipse gum, it was all good."

b_sinning said:
The same people that did the mentos commericals should do FDS ads.

or better yet, the people who do the anti drug commercials:

*room filling up with water*
"would you talk to your friend about having a stank crotch or just let them drown?"
*room full of water...lifeless body floats by*
"tell everyone you know about FDS...it just might save their life" :fly: