Hawt My First STD!

What's there to talk through? I cum...I stay hard......I keep going.

I have no idea what the trick to this is. It happens to me too, but I don't have control over when it happens. Would be a neat trick to have on command.

I'm intrigued as tardwife is a purchase contract manager in the aerospace industry. They don't seem to close facilities in her company when one project ends. They just start a new one.
Are you intrigued or are you trying to tell me I'm wrong?

Defense spending is the major factor in the defense industry... There are three or four big suppliers for military equipment, in terms of sheer dollar amounts, some of them have diversified into services/intel (where I work), these are HUGE companies with over 100,000 employees. Putting a couple facilities on shutdown and laying off a couple hundred people while business picks up in other segments is how they roll. Corporate staff, the 'business' people, usually get reassigned but the skills people (Engineers etc.) usually eat it.

He's not a pedophile or gay so I'm not sure how he's gonna show us. Maybe we can get Helenabear in here to talk us through it?

You rang?

Oddly enough I was just reading through this only because I was concerned about Dave and stumbled across this part...

what he said is true. Stay hard longer and it doesn't matter if he does cum first. I ask him now and then when it happens for him out of total curiosity.

Talking about what you like or dislike with sex is a good thing. Some friends get hung up talking about it with their partners and I never understand why.

You rang?

Oddly enough I was just reading through this only because I was concerned about Dave and stumbled across this part...

what he said is true. Stay hard longer and it doesn't matter if he does cum first. I ask him now and then when it happens for him out of total curiosity.

Talking about what you like or dislike with sex is a good thing. Some friends get hung up talking about it with their partners and I never understand why.

I've been a subscriber to the 'get the first one out of the way and keep going' philosophy forever. you've got yourself a good man. ;)