Hawt My First STD!

You know, they can be trained. You just gotta think of yourself as a director and direct. Point to things if necessary. It's okay. The guy will be totally excited to be able to do it right. Most of them actually like to get us off believe it or not.

maybe... i think i just have high expectations and i need to bring it down a notch :(
i suppose 'teaching' can be fun with this lad, but jesus fucking christ its been 10 months and on top of that i have to teach him?
im too much of a princess... plus i loveeeeeeeeeee when the man takes control...

meh.. this is going to be a challenge...

the FRIEND from the wilderness romp was waaaaaay more aggressive..... me likes!

maybe... i think i just have high expectations and i need to bring it down a notch :(
i suppose 'teaching' can be fun with this lad, but jesus fucking christ its been 10 months and on top of that i have to teach him?
im too much of a princess... plus i loveeeeeeeeeee when the man takes control...

meh.. this is going to be a challenge...

the FRIEND from the wilderness romp was waaaaaay more aggressive..... me likes!

Teaching can comprise of saying, slower or faster or higher or lower. You don't need to write a manual.

Teaching can comprise of saying, slower or faster or higher or lower. You don't need to write a manual.

oh believe me... i was saying some of this stuff... i even forced out moaning his name.. and responded... but i found him to be too quiet... i think hes shy or hasnt let his guard down... maybe he finds me repulsive :confused:

oh believe me... i was saying some of this stuff... i even forced out moaning his name.. and responded... but i found him to be too quiet... i think hes shy or hasnt let his guard down... maybe he finds me repulsive :confused:

He doesn't find you repulsive... that's just silly. He probably is shy being that you guys have so much history. The only way to have great sex (like said previously) is to communicate. Don't worry about hurt feelings; just throw it on the table that you like to be thrown around a little during sex.

BAM... he'll get the message and probably would like to stop love making and start fucking. WOOOHHOOOOO

He doesn't find you repulsive... that's just silly. He probably is shy being that you guys have so much history. The only way to have great sex (like said previously) is to communicate. Don't worry about hurt feelings; just throw it on the table that you like to be thrown around a little during sex.

BAM... he'll get the message and probably would like to stop love making and start fucking. WOOOHHOOOOO

Or trying too hard to make sure he's good thus making himself not as good.

its not that hes NOT GOOD... clearly he showed me a diff side in the wilderness but there is this HUGE elephant in the room between us and its hard to get by it... we spoke about it last night and thats what prob killed the mood a bit...
the potential is there im sure... but the whole quiet as a mouse shit turns me the fuck off

its not that hes NOT GOOD... clearly he showed me a diff side in the wilderness but there is this HUGE elephant in the room between us and its hard to get by it... we spoke about it last night and thats what prob killed the mood a bit...
the potential is there im sure... but the whole quiet as a mouse shit turns me the fuck off

did he try to give you the face/butt hug?