Hawt My First STD!

Why don't you slip into something sexy...

like unconsciousness.
:lol:
depends on the woman and the mood
What do you know?
I go for however long she wants.
Foreplay for hours is cool... penetration for more than fifteen starts to lose its flair.... call me a minute man, but whatev.

The supposed average of penetration for most sex is seven minutes (so says the Playboy channel on Sirius.)

i think i went with wilderness boy cuz he was safe in the sense that there was simply no trying... it was gonna happen and we already knew eachother...

fuck.. at some point im gonna have to go out and meet someone for real and go thru this whole thing again... YAY'nt

my friend told me to use wilderness boy as a springboard :lol:

Foreplay for hours is cool... penetration for more than fifteen starts to lose its flair.... call me a minute man, but whatev.

The supposed average of penetration for most sex is seven minutes (so says the Playboy channel on Sirius.)

I agree, usually I'm done after about 15 minutes. There are occasional times where I want to go for longer but that's pretty rare. I'm just not sure what the point is after we've both gotten off.

yes!!! foreplay is the ish!!
we could go forever...what i liked about my ex was that we experimented alllll the time...

gonna give wilderness boy one more chance to step up his game, if not hes getting demoted back to friend with no benefits.

I can see that. And if it took me longer than 15 minutes to make someone orgasm, then I'm doing it wrong. The issues with going long isn't just the flair, the lubrication wears out and it starts to get painful, etc.

I agree, usually I'm done after about 15 minutes. There are occasional times where I want to go for longer but that's pretty rare. I'm just not sure what the point is after we've both gotten off.

That's basically it. Unless she wants me to cum again or if she wants to get off again, I usually stop once we're both done.

I'm Hispanic. It should have already been known I knew how to please a woman.

Are Hispanic people known for that? I just thought they were known for stealing, landscaping, and living with too many people in one small apartment.

Thread starts with daves newest STD, and ends with rather too much detail on ejaculate.

What did you expect from this thread?