My Evening Workout

fa sho man.. glad to be of assistance. like i said, I know what you POSED to do, doesn't mean i always get it done.. lmao..

you're gonna be sore today my friend.

for you B:

5-10 min warmup to get the blood pumpin and muscles warmed up.

Shoot for 15 reps each. Go through circuit betw 1 and 3 times. only a 5 - 15 second break betw each exercise.

1. Shoulder shrugs
2. wide armed pushups
3. one arm, bent over rows
4. seated dumbell bicep curls.
5. tricep dips on the bench
6. breast stroke. upper arms parallel to the floor, REAL light weight.
7. bench press. either dumbell or straight bar.
8. tricep kick backs. bend forward, both arms same time, bend elbows, not shoulders
9. reverse flys, working the rear delt (shoulder)
10. lateral raise. working lateral (or side) delts/shoulder
11. close arm pushups (it is at this point that i begin to hate this workout)
12. Fly's (chest, laying on bench, 90 degrees straight up to 180 at the sides and back)
13. shoulder press aka military presses

may want to give yourself an entire 60 seconds right here before going thru it again.

not to put you on blast BeerAd, but i hope you found it insightful to hit that 4.0 on the treadmill. Brad doin' a 4 mile walk at "Pimpin in the Mall" pace.

all good homie. hope you learned some isht. will maybe try and hit the grocery store with you in the next week. :heart:

Isn't doing Fly more cardiovascular then weight lifting though?

fa sho man.. glad to be of assistance. like i said, I know what you POSED to do, doesn't mean i always get it done.. lmao..

you're gonna be sore today my friend.

for you B:

5-10 min warmup to get the blood pumpin and muscles warmed up.

Shoot for 15 reps each. Go through circuit betw 1 and 3 times. only a 5 - 15 second break betw each exercise.

1. Shoulder shrugs
2. wide armed pushups
3. one arm, bent over rows
4. seated dumbell bicep curls.
5. tricep dips on the bench
6. breast stroke. upper arms parallel to the floor, REAL light weight.
7. bench press. either dumbell or straight bar.
8. tricep kick backs. bend forward, both arms same time, bend elbows, not shoulders
9. reverse flys, working the rear delt (shoulder)
10. lateral raise. working lateral (or side) delts/shoulder
11. close arm pushups (it is at this point that i begin to hate this workout)
12. Fly's (chest, laying on bench, 90 degrees straight up to 180 at the sides and back)
13. shoulder press aka military presses

may want to give yourself an entire 60 seconds right here before going thru it again.

not to put you on blast BeerAd, but i hope you found it insightful to hit that 4.0 on the treadmill. Brad doin' a 4 mile walk at "Pimpin in the Mall" pace.

all good homie. hope you learned some isht. will maybe try and hit the grocery store with you in the next week. :heart:

Yeah, I was not walking at a fast enough pace to keep my heart rate up, thanks for pointing that out! I dont think my walk to the gym will be a fast paced walk, more of a warm up walk and then jump on for the 5 minute quick warm up before the weights. When I go in tonight I am going to walk there at a regular BeeRad pace :fly:, treadmill for 20 at 4 speed and then do some random leg workouts for about 30 minutes. Then go do another quick walk treadmill for as long as I can and then slow down walk home.

Saturday I will hit back up the weights so I am doing an every other day routine. Thanks for writing them all down, printing them out now and grabbing pictures of each set so I do them correctly!

Once I get a car again, I usually play tennis on Wednesdays and Saturdays. All are welcome.

Yeah, same boat with the car thing but yes I would be interested in the near future. Both of our vehicles went into the shop today :fly:. Truck went in for the heater coil, 500 bucks complete rip off and the bike went in for a flat tire. Worst day in the world yesterday, lol, ac was leaking all down the wall because it backed up, flat tire on the bike and truck not working :mad:.

Where do you play at? If it is not to far for me I will join but if its in Tampa I cant make that trip for tennis. :)

Yeah, same boat with the car thing but yes I would be interested in the near future. Both of our vehicles went into the shop today :fly:. Truck went in for the heater coil, 500 bucks complete rip off and the bike went in for a flat tire. Worst day in the world yesterday, lol, ac was leaking all down the wall because it backed up, flat tire on the bike and truck not working :mad:.

Where do you play at? If it is not to far for me I will join but if its in Tampa I cant make that trip for tennis. :)

We either play in Plant City or Sand Key

I had an egg this morning for break-fast and just got back from my walk to get my lunch, baked chicken on a lite ranch dressing salad. WOOOOOOT

Man it was sooooo hard getting that egg down this morning, I hate hate hate eating in the morning.

I had an egg this morning for break-fast and just got back from my walk to get my lunch, baked chicken on a lite ranch dressing salad. WOOOOOOT

Man it was sooooo hard getting that egg down this morning, I hate hate hate eating in the morning.

are you good at getting up in the morning? one of my biggest obstacles is that I'm not a morning person and if I don't start the day right I lack motivation the rest of the day. the days I do get some exercise and a good breakfast end up being better days overall

I read these articles about 90 minute sleep cycles but I didn't understand half the stuff so I'm not sure if that's what gets me because some mornings I wake up just fine.

train of thought derailed

did you eat breakfast as a kid?