My dog is a carpet muncher

That would look funnah. LOL

actually, it would look pretty normal IMO. Ive seen it in a few houses(mainly for cats) and it doesnt look bad, you dont really notice it. You ever seen where there is a metal divider at the bottom of the screen, about 2 feet up? kinda like that but with clear plexi.

Speaking of dog damage, ours went through a window today...glass, frame, and all. Saw a Jehovah's witness on the street. We did not get a flier with cartoons in it this time.

Fly, Ape...

Is it to hot to keep the pup outside on the porch? I am not sure how hot that porch gets so I figured it might be a good suggestion, I remember a good amount of fans. I am sure he would enjoy the constant birds and view. Prolly to hot though

That's lanai to you, Mr. Beerad.

Our dog was awesome. Would go out and do its business first thing in the morning. Then the family would leave for school and/or work. sometimes my mom would stop by for lunch, sometimes not. The dog would have free reign of the house, but she would just prop her head on the window sill and sleep. 4:00pm when the family would slowly trickle in, we would feed her she would start eating and drinking. She realized that if she didn't eat or drink anything for that amount of time, she wouldn't have to be let out. Open the door and just let her wander. She knew the boundaries of the yard without the help of fences. About the least amount of maintainance for a dog I have ever seen.

I miss Buttons :(

That's a good dog there.

Why yes, yes she is....fuckin' crazy.

I need to fly Drool in to make use of his mad fixit skills. Can I lure you here on promise of beer and boobs? I've got Shiner in the fridge...:hi2u: