NSFW Mr Asa has SPAM coming out of his wee hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
meeting with a different bank about a home loan Saturday, have a house in mind, but don't have enough saved up for other costs so fibers crossed they can help out with that stuff, too (and that we can talk sellers into covering closing costs)
Technically its a terrible idea, but you can also roll them into the loan.

meeting with a different bank about a home loan Saturday, have a house in mind, but don't have enough saved up for other costs so fibers crossed they can help out with that stuff, too (and that we can talk sellers into covering closing costs)
Fingers crossed for you.

I'd love to buy a house, but the price of houses here is too high right now.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I own a house. Having just ditched $16K on a new septic field, still paying off a $20K dog shed, need multiple windows replaced, probably gotta replace the deck in a couple years... yeah, I can start to appreciate living in a condo.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I own a house. Having just ditched $16K on a new septic field, still paying off a $20K dog shed, need multiple windows replaced, probably gotta replace the deck in a couple years... yeah, I can start to appreciate living in a condo.

We're waffling about replacing the "really bad" windows or all of them this year.

But I'll be doing the deck boards myself.

When I bought the house I was like "cedar siding, aluminum roof, fucking hardwood everywhere, this house is built to last". It still is a kickass house.

"Original wood framed windows from 1989" didn't really occur to me at the time.

When I bought the house I was like "cedar siding, aluminum roof, fucking hardwood everywhere, this house is built to last". It still is a kickass house.

"Original wood framed windows from 1989" didn't really occur to me at the time.
I'm trying to decide what to do about the shit job the PO did on mine with the windows. They're awesome double pane, vinyl frames, but the contractor that replaced them didn't bother to cut the original aluminum frames out, instead opting for some kind of expanding foam that leaks both air and water.

I'll probably frame them in one at a time this summer.

05031b4612de55e8b98c5e2fad2e2be3.jpg

Sent from the iPhone7 that CEO didn't get me

Status
Not open for further replies.