NSFW Mr Asa has SPAM coming out of his wee hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in our typical weather pattern here. Got hammered with snow two days ago and it's been subzero. It will be 57 tomorrow and 60s Monday.

Now I'm sitting in the car while the wife gets a haircut. I'm pretending I'm Survivor Man in the Car stuck in the snow episode.
The Staples store is a mountain and the shoppers are wolves.

Some of the wolves look fat in that coat.
Sorry... Drifted for a minute.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Now I'm sitting in the car while the wife gets a haircut. I'm pretending I'm Survivor Man in the Car stuck in the snow episode.
The Staples store is a mountain and the shoppers are wolves.

Some of the wolves look fat in that coat.
Sorry... Drifted for a minute.

Eat the children
Theyre small and wont put up much of a fight
Its the only way to survive

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Strings
5d87b61875fc98c4c95607d556637b5c.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
I did this for my daughters 5. to do it myself, *with necessary tools purchased* was like $75 ($60 for screen $15 for tools iirc) and you wait for the stuff from amazon to show up & hope you can figure it out. Instead, I went to https://www.ubreakifix.com/ in my town and they did it all in 1 hour for $105 flat. (there's lots of other co's that do it too)

Seriously. The only reason I did it was because $30 was easy to part with if a) I fucked up the install myself & needed to get her a new phone, b) 1 hour?? I'm in! and c) if they broke something they'd take care of it.

I walked in w/my daughter, she handed the 21 yr old guy the phone & he looks up at me & says "yeah. we got these. About an hour. You waiting?" We went & grabbed lunch, came back & poof. She was up and running.

Yeah after fretting we went to the mall today and for 80 bucks it's all better. Now I don't have to worry about it anymore. It hadn't gotten to the point where my phone was becomjng unresponsive and thinking things were being pushed that weren't. Now I'm back up and can use my phone again. The forced fast from always on my phone was kinda nice though.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Dad has beavers on his property. They've damned his creek and flooded maybe a quarter of the property killing the trees on that land.

A friend came over with 4lbs of tannerite. One of the three lodges is now gone.

we got rid of a few beaver dams the same way. used 5lbs of tannerite per, the trick is to get it wedged into it really well.

Dad has beavers on his property. They've damned his creek and flooded maybe a quarter of the property killing the trees on that land.

A friend came over with 4lbs of tannerite. One of the three lodges is now gone.
They'll just build new lodges, you'll have to trap/relocate or shoot them.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
They'll just build new lodges, you'll have to trap/relocate or shoot them.
Dad and his friend were standing by with rifles. Both took a couple shots at something fleeing through the water. If they didn't hit it, Dad saw a bobcat about half the size of Julie last week, and its about time for the coyotes to pass through the area.

meeting with a different bank about a home loan Saturday, have a house in mind, but don't have enough saved up for other costs so fibers crossed they can help out with that stuff, too (and that we can talk sellers into covering closing costs)

Status
Not open for further replies.