NSFW Mr Asa has SPAM coming out of his wee hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was best foods or something once that tried to sue just mayo for saying their product was mayo when it doesn't have eggs it. Seriously? Who cares if it has eggs in it. Does it resemble mayo?

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I think it was best foods or something once that tried to sue just mayo for saying their product was mayo when it doesn't have eggs it. Seriously? Who cares if it has eggs in it. Does it resemble mayo?

Mayonnaise is made with eggs.

Stop calling stuff mayo that's not mayo.

• Gravy
Reactions: gee
Grb90Cj.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG and Ledboots
They lost the lawsuit, so Just Mayo can keep the name. It's what I use, tastes like Hellmans. They have salad dressings without egg and dairy, too.

They lost the lawsuit, so Just Mayo can keep the name. It's what I use, tastes like Hellmans. They have salad dressings without egg and dairy, too.

Sorry to break it to you like this but doesn't taste like Hellman's. There's a reason they call it "mayo" but not "mayonnaise". That reason is because it's not mayonnaise. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.