NSFW Mr Asa has SPAM coming out of his wee hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favorite Christmas cookie recipe? I would like to make some
I don't have a recipe but those sugar cookies that you make w/ christmas themed cookie cutters and homemade frosting are the shit.

The frosting/glaze was easy enough: milk and powdered sugar. Lather up the cookies, add sprinkles (green and/or red obviously), let cool. Bam!

Favorite Christmas cookie recipe? I would like to make some
Pizzelle

But you need a pizzelle maker. TOTALLY worth it. I have a Villaware maker & it bangs them out really fast. the others need reheat time between batches. If you actually go to source one out get one with the highest wattage available. That totally cuts reheat time down.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings and nukes
Pizzelle

But you need a pizzelle maker. TOTALLY worth it. I have a Villaware maker & it bangs them out really fast. the others need reheat time between batches. If you actually go to source one out get one with the highest wattage available. That totally cuts reheat time down.
Anise flavored.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and Strings
Went to www.siennatavern.com last night with halfpint.

Fabio was there in full chef attire working the restaurant. We were waiting for the table a couple minutes and he was 3 ft away taking pics with a small group. I get halfpint to take her head out of her iphone for 2 seconds to see him and she gets up and turns into a bieber fangirl for Fabio. :lol: Amazing food.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
:lol:

this guy,

& that's a $20 Wagyu Beef Meatball. It's worth every penny. I asked the server if it loses the value of the beef it since the beef was ground, seasoned, sauced, etc. & he was "Uh. No. It's Kobe and ridiculously good." It was. & as good as the meat was, the sauce stole the show.

IMG_7306.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.